Do you all still consider Luke Rockhold to be the best MW?

tenniswhiz

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I see a lot of people not taking Bisping seriously as a champ.

Is Rockhold still the Sherdog consensus #1 MW?

Can anyone beat Rockhold at 185 without getting lucky?

Can anyone beat Rockhold at 185 if Luke doesn't over-commit on a jab?

Phil Brooks is the best MW out there, still undefeated.

I think the guy is likely to rule at 185
though I really enjoyed seeing him lose to Bisping:D

Who? And second on the Phil Brooks thing.

Never did.

I think if all the MW top ten faced each other ten times each then The Chris would have the most wins total and therefore I think he's the best MW overall. I could be wrong, just my opinion.

I do still consider Rockhold to be a better fighter than Bisping. I mean, they're 1 - 1 right?

The guy that got KTFO by Michael Bisping? No, I don't.

For the last couple of years I have felt that Romero and Jacare are the two best middleweights in the world

Jacare

hqdefault.jpg

The Chris IMO still has the chance to be the greatest MW of all time. But, the injuries might take their toll going forward.

Expect the MW title to be hot potatoes like a mo fo.

I think Weidman is the best right now but Jacare and Rockhold are very close. It's one of the reasons why this Bisping vs Hendo fight pisses me off. There is business to be settled in this division.

Still? Ever? We'll never know. Jacare will never get a legit fight.

He will be now. That was his GSP / Serra, Luke will get the belt back and defend for a few years till like 2020 lol... i actually mostly believe that too.

Right now I do not think any MW are the best. Rockhold, Jacare, Weidman and Romero can beat each other on any given right. All four guys need to get more wins against each other and have a title defense streak. The division is too stacked for a "best" MW right now, years before it was Silva, the best for sure but right now, the top four are all the "best"

I think Weidman is the best. Rockhold has suspect chin. All his losses are him getting ktfo.

Guess you can't have it all.

Back