Do you all still consider Luke Rockhold to be the best MW?

I think in his current state Jacare is the best and would beat Luke in a rematch. He got caught by Yoel but survived and it should have been a draw as he won round 2 and 3. Luke, Chris, Yoel, and Jacare are all pretty close though I think.

Right now, Bisping is the best MW out there because he's the champ. Simple as that boy

But the GOAT is The Spider

Definitely one of the best skillsets. But that chin could potentially be glass. We will have to wait and see.

Yoel-Romero.jpg

"No, Gay Jesus! I already said no!!!" Go away Gay Jesus!" - Yoel Romero

I see a lot of people not taking Bisping seriously as a champ.

Is Rockhold still the Sherdog consensus #1 MW?

Can anyone beat Rockhold at 185 without getting lucky?

Can anyone beat Rockhold at 185 if Luke doesn't over-commit on a jab?

I'd say Chris is the best until he is soundly beaten. He wasn't losing the Rockhold fight and he simply lost after pulling a Shael No Hespect on him. Rockhold is #2 however and I'd say Bisping is #4 while Jacare is #3 (Yoel Romero is #fuckoff because I don't do cheaters).

Top 4 all close especially given the subpar performances we've seen out of some of these folks post-USADA. I'd probably slightly favor Luke against all of them.

I believe that Weidman is better. I know Rockhold won their fight, but I don't think that Weidman was on top of his game in that fight. I think if they fought again that Weidman takes it.

Bisping didn't get lucky. He beat Rockhold fair n square. But yes, Rockhold would beat him most of the time IMO.

I think Jacare could beat Luke & Yoel possibly too. Weidman with an outside shot.

I don't think we have a clear cut "best" in the middleweight division at the moment.

He got KTFO...QUICK.

So NO.

That would be The Count.

Read 'em and weep.

I never considered Rockhold top #5 I don't even know if I would have him in top 10

Brunson has been the best MW for a while now...

Right now I do not think any MW are the best. Rockhold, Jacare, Weidman and Romero can beat each other on any given right. All four guys need to get more wins against each other and have a title defense streak. The division is too stacked for a "best" MW right now, years before it was Silva, the best for sure but right now, the top four are all the "best"

MW will be a merry go round of belt holders until someone dominant emerges down the road.

Can't say when there are two other guys who could be champ if they were given a shot. I don't think so regardless.

Luke/Jacare 1 was such an incredible MW fight. At the time i thought Luke won and could potentially rule the division. The rematch needs to happen before Jacare fights Weidman. I do think Luke has the most tools in the division though for sure

Romero
Jacare
Rockhold
Mousasi
Weidman

Non-cocky Rockhold beats anyone.

This guy is future goat tho:

alg-jeff-novitzky-court-jpg.jpg

Back