Do you agree with this top 10 all-time WW list

ok list but realyy its

GSP
Hughes
and it does not matter

Aaaand the jimmies have been rustled.

You talk up one of the worst decisions in UFC history lol that's just pathetic. Maybe he'll muster up the courage to rematch his biggest challenge yet, but probably not.

Also, hate to break it to you, but Hendricks isn't my favorite fighter.

Outsider perspective of this "argument"

Redhawks, you are a truly terrible poster. Knock it off.

Why oh why on Sherdog must we talk about one another instead of MMA? Pathetic.

his only top wins are 185.

Hayato Sakurai
Yushin Okami
Carlos Condit
Paul Daley
Martin Kampmann
Tyron Woodley
Demian Maia

All of those fights were at WW, he's only had 2 top 10 wins at MW, Henderson and Lawler.

Hayato Sakurai
Yushin Okami
Carlos Condit
Paul Daley
Martin Kampmann
Tyron Woodley
Demian Maia

All of those fights were at WW, he's only had 2 top 10 wins at MW, Henderson and Lawler.

Shield's resume is impressive but lot ofpeople here saying he beat Okami, I wonder if someone here actually watched that fight.

Aaaand the jimmies have been rustled.

You talk up one of the worst decisions in UFC history lol that's just pathetic. Maybe he'll muster up the courage to rematch his biggest challenge yet, but probably not.

Also, hate to break it to you, but Hendricks isn't my favorite fighter.
You are getting slapped around in this thread.

It's entertaining.

Anybody putting BJ in the top ten should also have Serra and Hallman as well. Serra beating a prime GSP>>BJ beating prime Hughes.

Shield's resume is impressive but lot ofpeople here saying he beat Okami, I wonder if someone here actually watched that fight.

I did, I thought Okami won but it was close. We've seen many fights that weren't as close go to the wrong guy like Larkin vs Carmont, Sanchez vs Kampmann, Machida vs Shogun, Davis vs Machida and Sanchez vs Gomi.

I did, I thought Okami won but it was close. We've seen many fights that weren't as close go to the wrong guy like Larkin vs Carmont, Sanchez vs Kampmann, Machida vs Shogun, Davis vs Machida and Sanchez vs Gomi.

yeah, and I wouldn't bring up those gifts of the judges as an argument to favor a fighter, but I get your point.

yeah, and I wouldn't bring up those gifts of the judges as an argument to favor a fighter, but I get your point.

My point was you can't really do that for Shields and not the other top 10 WW all time contenders, it's not really fair as you would have to bring up all the gift decisions the other guys have had as well. Hendricks has certainly had a few as well.

1. GSP
2. Hughes
3. Hendricks
4. Shields
5. Condit
6. Sakurai
7. Fitch
8. Penn
9. Diaz
10. Lawler

GSP beat all those guys (some multiple times) except for Sakurai and Lawler who weren't around when GSP was running shit.

Sakurai lost to Hughes and Shields (both were defeated by GSP) and everyone knows Georges would have run through him.

Robbie lost to Pete Spratt, Nick Diaz, Jason Miller, Jake Shields and Johny Hendricks (all 5 where defeated by GSP).

Georges was light years ahead of these guys.

To all the bandwagoners - Hendricks lost to Pierce and Koscheck, drew with Condit and lost to GSP.

At first, I laughed at the idea of having Johnny as high as 3, but then I thought about it and considered who all he's beaten (GSP, Fitch, Lawler, etc.), and it actually makes sense.
He didn't beat GSP thus he can not be ranked like he did.

With that said wins over Fitch,Kos,Kampmann,Robbie,Condit*is as strong as a top 5 wins as there is at WW outside of GSP.

To all the bandwagoners - Hendricks lost to Pierce and Koscheck, drew with Condit and lost to GSP.

Take this part out and you have an argument, Condit dropped the first two rounds and didn't come close to a 10-8 in the third.

Back