Do you agree with this top 10 all-time WW list

"Wins"
Although to be fair Johny has picked up quite a few controversial decisions along the way as well.

Those were both legit wins if you want to bring up some questionable wins you should have brought up Kampmann. Shields clearly beat Woodley and Maia.

Hahaha, dude, I've made you look like a joke on many occasions. You still haven't refuted the fact that Johny has as good or better opponents, better performances, and doesn't have half the losses that Shields does.

You are one of the worst posters on this forum, and that's quite a feat.

Also, if you really save screen shots of my posts, you should re-evaluate your life :redface:

Only in your own mind, every time I have debated with you, you were proven wrong.

LMAO, you seem to be talking about yourself in this post.

I haven't, that's other posters that are making fools of you, not me this time.

Those were both legit wins if you want to bring up some questionable wins you should have brought up Kampmann. Shields clearly beat Woodley and Maia.

Especially Woodley. He grapplefucked him like no tomorrow and got a clearcut win.

Oh wow. Thanks for the laugh, my man.

RedHawks, aka Graciebjj, has always been a laughably inconsistent poster. So much so that it is not even needed to post screen caps as you could do so often.

If you want to know his view on a poster it is based solely on fighters he nuthugs (Anderson) or hates (GSP) and his position has no logic or consistency beyond that.

And usually at this point when you have nailed him as well as you did he will reply with how easily and often he owns you while actually saying or doing nothing that makes it true.

Only in your own mind, every time I have debated with you, you were proven wrong.

LMAO, you seem to be talking about yourself in this post.

I haven't, that's other posters that are making fools of you, not me this time.

You are correct and everyone on this forum knows it except for Redhawks who proclaims victory in every debate he is embarrassingly destroyed in.

Back