Opinion Do you actually think that CNN is "fake news"?

But Don Lemon isn't a hack or a liar. You're just throwing out such ugly attacks because he's to your left, no?

I challenge you to watch the next one of each guy's show and then report back. You won't see any lies or hackishness from Lemon, and you will see many from Hannity.

This is some serious trolling. LOL.

While i can't disagree with the first part...

This shit sums it up though.

TrUmP HaS SmAlL HaNdS aNd iS a DuMbHeAd dERp

He has a micro-dick.

And yes, his handz are tiny.

Anyway, if you support him, then...........................

It's normal for the War Room, so there is that....

Again, that is an absurd, ugly, dishonest characterization of Lemon.

But more than that, Lemon leans a little left but has open discussions and isn't a political hack. Hannity doesn't even really have an ideology and just blindly defends his party. Even the Coulter said that if Trump decided to embrace communism, Hannity would go along with it.
For not being a hack and boldly claim that:

Don Lemon - When you lie about anything, you'll lie about everything and there is apparently nothing that is too small or too insignificant for this President to lie about.
So that is Lemon's view and in light of that:

He repeatedly invites James Clapper to analyse the news, Clapper who repeatedly lied under oath to the Senate Intelligence Committee concerning the National Security Agency’s surveillance program.

If Lemon isn't a hack, why doesn't he assume that Clapper is lying to him since if you "lie about anything, you lie about everything"?

The Hill shows a much more reasonable stance towards Clapper:
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ctions-sure-look-like-political-manipulations

For not being a hack and boldly claim that:

So that is Lemon's view and in light of that:

He repeatedly invites James Clapper to analyse the news, Clapper who repeatedly lied under oath to the Senate Intelligence Committee concerning the National Security Agency’s surveillance program.

If Lemon isn't a hack, why doesn't he assume that Clapper is lying to him since if you "lie about anything, you lie about everything"?

The Hill shows a much more reasonable stance towards Clapper:
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ctions-sure-look-like-political-manipulations

So your argument is that Lemon is a Hannity-type hack because he has James Clapper, a highly respected foreign-policy expert, on his show to provide analysis and isn't disrespectful to him?

He has a micro-dick.

And yes, his handz are tiny.

Anyway, if you support him, then...........................

It's normal for the War Room, so there is that....
His small hands are still bigger than your small mind... So there is that also.

So your argument is that Lemon is a Hannity-type hack because he has James Clapper, a highly respected foreign-policy expert, on his show to provide analysis and isn't disrespectful to him?
No, I don't need to compare Lemon to Hannity to acknowledge that he is a hack. His "hackiness" stands on its own, especially since he doesn't confront Clapper about lying under oath etc.

Not is you’re a black pastor unwilling to tow the line...

95rr.jpg

Notice how they introduced him very respectfully, but when he didn’t tow the line, he magically became a “controversial pastor”...

Further details below.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-...ump-during-interview-journalistic-malpractice

I would like to see the Don Lemon white knights address this.

There is another egregious example I'm gonna post when I get to my desktop

No, I don't need to compare Lemon to Hannity to acknowledge that he is a hack. His "hackiness" stands on its own, especially since he doesn't confront Clapper about lying under oath etc.

Do you really think this is a reasonable criticism? Clapper is just an Untouchable and Lemon has a duty to yell at him every time he's on the show or not invite him on?

I would like to see the Don Lemon white knights address this.

There is another egregious example I'm gonna post when I get to my desktop

Quoting someone I ignore, but if you're going to call me names for asking you to clarify your position, you can just fuck off anyway.

At least most Repukes understand what FOX news is. It is mind boggling there are people defending CNN. Politics is everything to some people

Obviously CNN isn't fake news but this forum is jam packed with uneducated white men at the bottom of the socioeconomic barrel. Of course the majority opinion here is going to be grunting of "fake news". Meanwhile they also don't know the difference between entertainment opinion news and investigative journalism, so their opinions aren't informed enough to have any gravity. Most Trump loving respondents do get their news from entertainment blogs and don't actually know what constitutes journalism, so how can their opinion ever be informed when they choose feel good "news" over critical thinking?

What the hell?!? What name did I call you?

I've seen his show a few times, and it's lightweight, inoffensive stuff. He seems like a good guy. Then I see you and others expressing incredibly ugly sentiments about him, and I just ask why, and you refer to me as a white knight for him? It seems like pure hatred of the left has totally warped you guys' minds.

Meanwhile they also don't know the difference between entertainment opinion news and investigative journalism, so their opinions aren't informed enough to have any gravity.

This is clearly a big part of the problem (and how Hannity and Lemon, who are irrelevant to a discussion about the news, even came up). In other threads, people have indicated that they not only can't distinguish between talk shows and news programming, but they can't distinguish between staff and guests. I've seen posts like, "(network) said (something a guest said)." Such comments are always made in a biased way (specifically, confirmation bias). No one fills in the gap with "CNN said (something Jeff Lord said)."

I've seen his show a few times, and it's lightweight, inoffensive stuff. He seems like a good guy. Then I see you and others expressing incredibly ugly sentiments about him, and I just ask why, and you refer to me as a white knight for him? It seems like pure hatred of the left has totally warped you guys' minds.

wait, "White Knight" is an insult? I thought that was a friendly Sherdog jab among Sherbros.

This is clearly a big part of the problem (and how Hannity and Lemon, who are irrelevant to a discussion about the news, even came up). In other threads, people have indicated that they not only can't distinguish between talk shows and news programming, but they can't distinguish between staff and guests. I've seen posts like, "(network) said (something a guest said)." Such comments are always made in a biased way (specifically, confirmation bias). No one fills in the gap with "CNN said (something Jeff Lord said)."

I've been saying lately "Remember 20 years ago when you met people who would say things like "I don't watch the news cuz its all bad news, I don't even have an opinion." Have you met anyone like that lately? Me neither."

Everyone's an expert. The information superhighway really elevated humanity.

There was a day the only people who would talk politics with me were other newspaper readers. Those days are long gone.

@Jack V Savage

@The Big Bang

first off, none of my disdain for Don Lemon has anything to do with him being gay, or black, or being anti Trump. IDGAF about any of those.

it is clips like this, where he derails, interrupts his guests, and even cuts off the conversation to go to commercial break:

and downright overt racist nonsense like this:

And @bobgeese already referenced this, but watch this interview:

do you find this to be responsible Journalism, do you find this to be objective?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back