Opinion Do you actually think that CNN is "fake news"?

I’m not even going to try with you on this because this has been around and around with you.

I think you're not going to try to answer the questions because you cannot answer them because the evidence does not fit your theory, and I think you lack the integrity to simply acknowledge that that probably means your theory is wrong.

No matter what you are going to stick to this. Page after page and post after post in many other threads. You believe what you want and that is that.

Note that I'm the guy who is bringing facts into this and you're the guy who is refusing to even attempt to explain how the facts fit your theory. Your post amounts to "I don't care what the facts are, I'm going to believe what I believe and attack people who disagree."

Again, ask yourself , or research why MSNBC shit canned Jesse Ventura and Phil Donahue.

Hio LI,

There was more than one reason, but one of the big reasons was their opposition to the war.

- IGIT

Hio LI,

There was more than one reason, but one of the big reasons was their opposition to the war.

- IGIT

Bingo..

MSNBC were removing dissenting opinions. They had their marching orders to push for this war.

MSNBC, along with fox news and cnn were all complicit in this propaganda campaign

MSNBC were removing dissenting opinions. They had their marching orders to push for this war.

hiya LogicalInsanity,

ohhhh, i see.

is that why they made Keith Olbermann the star of their network?

they didn't remove all the dissenting opinions, but they learned that Americans didn't want to hear, 24 to 7, news that many Americans felt wasn't "supporting our troops" and "unpatriotic".

the Americans spoke.

- IGIT

Yes, they are both terrible and peddlers of fear, hate and grotesque lies

Again, that is an absurd, ugly, dishonest characterization of Lemon.

But more than that, Lemon leans a little left but has open discussions and isn't a political hack. Hannity doesn't even really have an ideology and just blindly defends his party. Even the Coulter said that if Trump decided to embrace communism, Hannity would go along with it.

hiya LogicalInsanity,

ohhhh, i see.

is that why they made Keith Olbermann the star of their network?

- IGIT

And when popular opinion swayed, they adopted the anti war stance.

Providing the american viewer the illusion they were against it all along...

While fox news continued supporting it...

Continuing the illusion that they are on different sides.

Brilliant propaganda effort

i dont trust CNN on anything involving politicians or race. i have to research to verify.

Fox news i dont trust on anything.

You can trust they have some fine ass legs.

And Meghan McCain...

Again, that is an absurd, ugly, dishonest characterization of Lemon.

But more than that, Lemon leans a little left but has open discussions and isn't a political hack. Hannity doesn't even really have an ideology and just blindly defends his party. Even the Coulter said that if Trump decided to embrace communism, Hannity would go along with it.

Do you see me defending Hannity?

He's one of the worst of the worst.

Don lemon also is a hack, and an abject liar.

You don't see how this is a crazy CT?

Do you see me defending Hannity?

He's one of the worst of the worst.

Don lemon also is a hack, and an abject liar.

But Don Lemon isn't a hack or a liar. You're just throwing out such ugly attacks because he's to your left, no?

I challenge you to watch the next one of each guy's show and then report back. You won't see any lies or hackishness from Lemon, and you will see many from Hannity.

hiya JVS,

and that's why NPR never gets mentioned in any of these peculiar threads.

they just aren't nutty enough. they investigate, they report, and they aren't seated a glass tables that allow you to look up their skirts.

its depressing to me, as usual, how many folks get their news from television. it absolutely just bums me out.

- IGIT

Npr isn’t as innocent as you imply. I listen often.

I will concede, they aren’t editing video to make Bernie appear he’s about to explode, but they’re not unbiased.

hi LogicalInsanity,

you really have no idea what you're talking about.

but its been good talking to you.

- IGIT

I place don lemon in the same category as sean hannity

hannity is a cheerleader who keeps repeating over n over same talking points, however he’s not a dishonest, petty, race baiting, spiteful, unprofessional hack like lemon

Back