Opinion Do you actually think that CNN is "fake news"?

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I mean, seriously, all ANY news org has to do is point out Trump saying and doing dumb dumb dumb things as he lies and lies and lies all over the place, including lying and lying about his own lies.................

Right now, it's all about Turkey invading Syria RIGHT AFTER Trump went back on our word to help allies there. Even Lindsay Graham is trying to plead with Trump to help said allies before it's too late............

I fear, it is too late, and simply because Trump is a dumb dumb dumb dumbfuck, ISIS may be reinvigorated, etc, etc now.

Anyway, If you deem CNN as fake, do you alternatively think that FOX News is legit...?

Is this the same CNN that sold the Iraq and Afghanistan wars right alongside MSNBC, fox news, CBS, ABC and NBC?

Of course not, Bernie is actually that red and Anderson Cooper just fell down and took a long time to get back up in that knee deep water up to his waist that one time.

Anyways, is this thread to talk about cnn or trump or Syria?

Is this the same CNN that sold the Iraq and Afghanistan wars right alongside MSNBC, fox news, CBS, ABC and NBC?

Networks get things wrong. Fake news is something the Incompetent in Chief came up with because his base loves easy to digest buzzwords.

Of course not, Bernie is actually that red and Anderson Cooper just fell down and took a long time to get back up in that knee deep water up to his waist that one time.

Anyways, is this thread to talk about cnn or trump or Syria?

It's about YOUR view of the media, namely CNN.

after the Iraq War, I've learned that CNN, Foxnews, and MSNBC and all corporate media outlets are fu*king Fake News.

to answer your question TS, yes.

Networks get things wrong. Fake news is something the Incompetent in Chief came up with because his base loves easy to digest buzzwords.
1,000,000+ dead because a few networks got things wrong.

Nevermind guys! Its all good now.

I mean, seriously, all ANY news org has to do is point out Trump saying and doing dumb dumb dumb things as he lies and lies and lies all over the place, including lying and lying about his own lies.................

Right now, it's all about Turkey invading Syria RIGHT AFTER Trump went back on our word to help allies there. Even Lindsay Graham is trying to plead with Trump to help said allies before it's too late............

I fear, it is too late, and simply because Trump is a dumb dumb dumb dumbfuck, ISIS may be reinvigorated, etc, etc now.

Anyway, If you deem CNN as fake, do you alternatively think that FOX News is legit...?

If you go to the Fox News or CNN website and look at news articles, they will reflect the daily on-goings of the world.

If you turn on the Fox News or CNN television channel, you will get 1-4 talking heads reaffirming whatever interpretation of those events you desire.

That's about it

Yeah I couldn't believe the gall on Colin Powell to come out and criticize Trump about this move

1,000,000+ dead because a few networks got things wrong.

Nevermind guys! Its all good now.

not sure how old you are, but I was a news junkie during the Iraq War, and was in my idealistic phase of life, thinking I can "change the world blah blah blah"

I have never been more duped as I was during the Iraq War. I fell for that $hit hook line and sinker, from all of those media outlets.

The thing is you can put on any of those stations and real things are being covered.

So is it all fake? Is some of it fake? None of it is fake? What is it

after the Iraq War, I've learned that CNN, Foxnews, and MSNBC and all corporate media outlets are fu*king Fake News.

to answer your question TS, yes.

What does that mean, though? If you see a news report, you think it's false? Like the lead story on the website right now is "Turkey launches an attack on U.S. allies." Is your view that the facts contained in that story on not true or that there is no reason to think that they're true? Or is just that if the report is something that you would like not to be true, you feel justified in ignoring it?

It's MSNBC-lite.

I never look beyond their headlines just to see what they're upset about

not sure how old you are, but I was a news junkie during the Iraq War, and was in my idealistic phase of life, thinking I can "change the world blah blah blah"

I have never been more duped as I was during the Iraq War. I fell for that $hit hook line and sinker, from all of those media outlets.

What was the news story that you think was fake relating to the Iraq War?

Yep, same here. I bit hard

Are you sure that's where it came from?

A million dead? Huh? Also, wars are started by the media? Wow, who knew they had so much power

Yeah, if he can't blame the media, he has to acknowledge that it was a particular group of people (who he normally blindly defends) who are responsible.

Wrong Obama brought "fake news" into MSM and talking point...but orange man bad !

Back