Opinion Do you actually think that CNN is "fake news"?

They are the original Fake News before Trump called them out.

They are the ones that told Democrats that Hillary couldn't lose and that Trump had no chance.

I wonder how many Dems stayed home and didn't vote because CNN told them this?

They are the ones that told Democrats that Hillary couldn't lose and that Trump had no chance.

I have a theory they did this on purpose because without Trump they would probably lose half of their ratings.

I have a theory they did this on purpose because without Trump they would probably lose half of their ratings.

It is a possibility. You know that CNN wants him elected again in 2020. He's a goldmine for them.

not upsetting to my tribe...I don't have a "tribe" per se.

If it's news I find favorable, or unfavorable I'm going to question it.

nothing wrong with that.

What I think you should appreciate is that factual claims in any mainstream news organization are very likely to be correct. Bias is generally going to come in with regard to what facts are highlighted or ignored.

let me ask you a very straight up question.

Why do you think MSNBC cancelled/terminated Donahue and Jesse Ventura from their network?

I don't know the circumstances behind either of those shows or their being canceled.

Yes. Just like virtually every other network and major newspaper. They deliberately spread propaganda straight from Democratic operatives and stuff they know isn't substantiated because they know there isn't going to be any punishment because of how absurd malice laws are.

CNN is more notable because they hire the worst hosts and pundits. And that's quite a feet. Who does Ana Navarro or Rick Wilson speak for? What voting bloc do they represent? When Obama was POTUS, did they hire a bunch of former Democrats to bash everything he does? Of course not.

What I think you should appreciate is that factual claims in any mainstream news organization are very likely to be correct. Bias is generally going to come in with regard to what facts are highlighted or ignored.

and I agree with that....news will be slanted as it's presented. and this is what we need to be weary of.

I mean, seriously, all ANY news org has to do is point out Trump saying and doing dumb dumb dumb things as he lies and lies and lies all over the place, including lying and lying about his own lies.................

Right now, it's all about Turkey invading Syria RIGHT AFTER Trump went back on our word to help allies there. Even Lindsay Graham is trying to plead with Trump to help said allies before it's too late............

I fear, it is too late, and simply because Trump is a dumb dumb dumb dumbfuck, ISIS may be reinvigorated, etc, etc now.

Anyway, If you deem CNN as fake, do you alternatively think that FOX News is legit...?

Is that meant as a serious question? I can except that they might make minor mistakes occasionally, but:

-CNN apologized for a May 15, 2003, story in which CNN's John Zarella and Broward County, Florida Sheriff Ken Jennedemonstrated the rapid firing of fully automatic firearms while covering the federal Assault Weapons Ban, due to expire the following year. The Assault Weapons Ban was concerned solely with semi-automatic firearms, not fully automatic ones,

-During live coverage of the 2016 elections, CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said that downloading the hacked and stolen Podesta emails from the WikiLeaks website was a violation of law and that only the media could legally do so. The statement drew criticism to the network for being false.[

-On January 10, 2017, CNN reported on the existence of classified documents that said Russia had compromising personal and financial information about then President-elect Donald Trump.

-On June 26, 2017, three network investigative journalists; Thomas Frank, Eric Lichtblau, and Lex Haris, resigned from CNN over a false story, later retracted, that connected Anthony Scaramucci to a $10 billion Russian investment fund.

-December 8, 2017: CNN ran a story that claimed two sources told the network that the Trump campaign received an email that gave Trump and his son Don, Jr., early access to WikiLeaks documents on September 4, 2016. CNN, however, had not obtained the supposed September 4 email. The sender was "Michael J. Erickson", who CNN was not able to contact. The Washington Post, however, did obtain the email, which showed that the email was actually sent on the day after the hacked documents were released by WikiLeaks on September 14

-1998, CNN, in partnership with sister Time magazine, ran a report that Operation Tailwind in 1970 in Vietnam involved the use of Sarin gas to kill a group of defectors from the United States military. The Pentagon denied the story. Skeptics deemed it improbable that such an extraordinary and risky atrocity could have gone unnoticed at the height of the Vietnam War's unpopularity. CNN, after a two-week inquiry, issued a retraction.[35]

Didn't they doctor the 911 tapes for Zimmerman and make him look a lot whiter and not Hispanic ?

Remember when the military couldnt find bin laden anywhere in the world but somehow CNN found his cave and had an exclusive interview with him? <TheWire1>

Back