Do You Acknowledge Tyronee as the WW Champion?

Nope. But neither do I aknowledge McTapper and bisping. Real shit ts.
Oh yeah, how could I forget McGregor? I don't consider him a champ either. There have been some other close decisions, but I just let them go.

Yes because i watched the fight on Saturday and can deal with it...unlike many sherbros who have to create threads trying to discredit what happened.

MMA is the greatest sport in the world, but Jesus Christ, the fans are some of the worst sports fans

Of course, he did something no one's been able to do in 12 years. Whoever he fights next I just hope it's relatively soon and he starys active.

He's the champ, because he KOed the champ.

There's not much of a debate about that.

But, he's not the best fighter in the division. Not even close. Rory McDonald or Wonderboy would destroy him.

i am sorry but i have difficulty coming to terms with him being champion especially with the way he acted when he was offered lombard and the way he doesn't wanna fight wonderboy, as far as i am concerned he is only keeping the belt warm for wonderboy.

He's not my fave fighter, but he won it fair and square. Can't blame the dude, he did what he did to position himself for a TS. Personally I think he can beat Wonderboy.

He's the champ, because he KOed the champ.

There's not much of a debate about that.

But, he's not the best fighter in the division. Not even close. Rory McDonald or Wonderboy would destroy him.
Rory but not WB IMO

I acknowledge he has the strap. Wonderboy is the champion of the division as far as I'm concerned. I acknowledge I have no respect for Tyron Woodley also. As he is ducking.

i am sorry but i have difficulty coming to terms with him being champion especially with the way he acted when he was offered lombard and the way he doesn't wanna fight wonderboy, as far as i am concerned he is only keeping the belt warm for wonderboy.

I don't acknowledge anybody as champ before s/he defends the title, especially not someone with Woodley's underwhelming accomplishments.

Considering he did this to the former champ

original

Yea I'd say he's the champ

well he starched the previous champ, so I think that makes him the champ

I was just saying the same thing in another thread earlier today.

I was telling this to @IngaVovchanchyn the other day, but Wood's style reminds me of Hendricks, except his closing speed and his ability to cover distance is what separates himself from Johny. I think he's robust enough to get WB down, but he needs to do it off the cage, or else WB going to fight it off against the cage or wall walk of he gets taken down.

DaFuq?

I don't like what he said, but he KO'd the champ. Can't dispute that.

I get what you are trying to say here with him looking to pick fights isn't how a champion acts, but no one else has a claim to the title. Woodly is the champion and if he proves to be a cowardly lion... the just bleed god will take him.

About as much as I consider Conor FW champion, or Bisping MW champion. These are guys who got a title shot and made the most of it, but would lose and have lost to several lower ranked fighters in their division.

Condit beat the champ before Woodley did, Condit is defending his title against Maia at 202 as far as i'm concerned.

HE KNOCKED OUT THE CHAMPION IN THE FIRST ROUND, WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO ACKNOWLEDGE ABOUT THAT???

holy shit, i get that you guys don't like woodley because you feel like he wasn't worthy of a title shot, but damn, the dude showed up to fight and did what no other guy could do to Lawler in a title fight. put all your personal bias aside and show the guy some fucking RESPECT for his ability as a fighter

What is with this Lombard crap? T-Wood was never contracted to fight Lombard...ever. Who wants to fight as a last minute replacement in Australia? That's a 17 hour flight and taxes take your paycheck, you get 2 corner men payed for but no training partners. Plus Lombard tested positive.

Back