Do You Acknowledge Tyronee as the WW Champion?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i am sorry but i have difficulty coming to terms with him being champion especially with the way he acted when he was offered lombard and the way he doesn't wanna fight wonderboy, as far as i am concerned he is only keeping the belt warm for wonderboy.

He KO'd the champ. How would he now not be the undisputed WW champ?

opinionated.gif

Not until he defends the belt against CM Punk

i am sorry but i have difficulty coming to terms with him being champion especially with the way he acted when he was offered lombard and the way he doesn't wanna fight wonderboy, as far as i am concerned he is only keeping the belt warm for wonderboy.
maybe so
but the fact is he knocked out robbie for the belt

He just knocked Lawler cold, of course it's easy to comprehend that he's champ.

Wonderboy is the lineal champ:

GSP < Johny
Johny > Robbie
Johny > Robbie
Johny > Brown
Johny < Wonderboy

Woodley will be his second title defense :p

Well he just knocked out Lawler so... no.

He waited it out and it worked. He was promised a title fight and waited for the promines to be fulfilled. He knocked the champ out and that pretty much decisively makes Tyron the champ. No problem here seeing him that way.

Although he ducked hector ( he straight up did), he koed lawler. He is the champ.

He is acting a bit silly, but he holds the title.

Tyron is a pretty decent guy, just not well known. Everyone is now looking for everything negative they can find in his past. He's made some really great strides as a fighter over the years. He won the fight convincingly against one the toughest WWs out there. How can I not see him as he champ?

Duh! He knocked Lawler out for the UFC welterweight title...

Wonderboy is the lineal champ:

GSP < Johny
Johny > Robbie
Johny > Robbie
Johny > Brown
Johny < Wonderboy

Woodley will be his second title defense :p
The silver lining being that I don't have to root against Robbie when Wonderboy fights for the belt. <cheer>

Back