Do You Acknowledge Tyronee as the WW Champion?

Lol I don't really care who he fights, you're the one whose thong is in a bunch because you think he's scared of Wonderboy

Did you see the WB/Woodley confrontation on FS1 after the PPV on Saturday?

Only Woodley's nuthuggers are saying he's not scared.

That's the trap fighters fall into "I'll get paid after I win". If Kat Zingano can get half a mill to get arm-bared in 14 seconds I think WB can get paid without a belt. Everything in your post is true (my opinion) accept Diaz demanding too much. He gets paid from his legendary fights outside the UFC. Other fighters should take note.

Have you compared his paychecks from Strikeforce to his Anderson Silva fight?

He named his podcast after my penis so I acknowledge him.

Have you compared his paychecks from Strikeforce to his Anderson Silva fight?
Half a mil b4 the Andy fight. I think Diaz got half a mil plus points 4 GSP and Andy. It ended up being over a million for sure. I can't remember if it was a mil b4 the points.

wonderboy is the real champ

Yeah, because he never fought for the title......but T-Wood just blasted Lawler.

To even insinuate that a guy is the real champ, he not only has to fight for a title, which WB never did in the UFC, he has to have a controversial loss to the champ......like Condit, Gustaffson, Shogun, etc.

Real champ is T-wood, and he's going to be for a while.

He clearly won, what kind of a dumb thread is this?

doesn't mean his road, or rather his lazy sit on his ass DNB strategy didn't pay off in dividends, waiting around for what was owe'd to him.

Add to it that 2mins into his reign he is ducking a 100% title loss in Wonderboy.

He's champ

Just an embarrassing one.

Well, they say you have to defend the belt once to be a true champion.

Eh ???

He fucking won. WTF are we even talking about here ?

B0luLrm.jpg

You fucking people need to knock this shit off, already.

Woodley's win was more decisive than any win in Robbie's title reign.

Yeah, because he never fought for the title......but T-Wood just blasted Lawler.

To even insinuate that a guy is the real champ, he not only has to fight for a title, which WB never did in the UFC, he has to have a controversial loss to the champ......like Condit, Gustaffson, Shogun, etc.

hes gna get KOd stiff brah

Yeah, he knocked out the champion and won the title. But, I cant stand him, hope he loses his next fight. Dudes annoying, and he says some dumb shit.

He going to refuse to fight, and sit out for 700+ days again so that he doesn't have to risk losing his title?

Does Tyronee rhyme with Cerrone?

I'm a bit pissed that he undeservingly got the title shot when other people have to win 28 straight fights but other than that, he slept Robbie so yeah.

I just hope his mom doesn't come to his next fight

Back