Do You Acknowledge Tyronee as the WW Champion?

Sounds like knockouts are the new controversial judges decision.

He has 2 opponents who also apparently train together he will have to beat to be the REAL Champ.

Sounds like your thread would have been better titled "Do you mind being forced to acknowledge that Woodley is champ ala Bisping?"

Sadly yes, but hopefully not for long until Wonderboy takes the belt.

He's the champ, because he KOed the champ.

There's not much of a debate about that.

But, he's not the best fighter in the division. Not even close. Rory McDonald or Wonderboy would destroy him.
Wonderboy is the man but he is 1 dimensional in his 1 dimension. He only strikes at range and does not have good defense. T-Wood has a good 4 ways to win that fight. Rory is the most well rounded fighter in the division.

Nope, Tyronee is not the champ. Tyron Woodley is the Welterweight champion though.

Uh, he knocked the fuck out of a warrior like Robbie Lawler in quick fashion, of course I acknowledge him as the champion. He deserves it.

Wonderboy is the man but he is 1 dimensional in his 1 dimension. He only strikes at range and does not have good defense. T-Wood has a good 4 ways to win that fight. Rory is the most well rounded fighter in the division.

Then explain why Woodley is scared to fight Wonderboy.

Seeing as how he ko'd the champ, yeah I do.

But that being said, I believe that Wonderboy is the best fighter at 170 right now.

He put on the best perfomance a fighter possibly could on Saturday night. So yes. I still hope Wonderboy beats him though.

If Woodley agreed, he wouldn't be ducking Wonderboy and saying he wants to fight someone that hasn't won a fight in 5 years.

He wants a money fight and get paid, GSP is money fight. What does Wonderboy do for his ppv points? The guy is 34, he has maybe 1-2 years left in his prime, he wants to maximize his earnings.

the king is dead long live the king

Wins by brutal first round KO.. No chance is a guy like that the champ in my books!...

He wants a money fight and get paid, GSP is money fight. What does Wonderboy do for his ppv points? The guy is 34, he has maybe 1-2 years left in his prime, he wants to maximize his earnings.

Translation - He wants to keep the belt by ducking top competetion, and fight those with little chance against him.

This isn't boxing, and he's not Floyd Mayweather.

Damn, Sherdog can't wait to put that strap around Whiteboy...err I mean...Wonderboy's waist.

Translation - He wants to keep the belt by ducking top competetion, and fight those with little chance against him.

This isn't boxing, and he's not Floyd Mayweather.

Lol so risk a fight with little pay off, risk a fight with a huge pay off. I wonder you'd pick?

Damn, Sherdog can't wait to put that strap around Whiteboy...err I mean...Wonderboy's waist.

He's just a jacked up white boy, deal with it! Err he's just a white boy, deal with it!

Back