Do You Acknowledge Tyronee as the WW Champion?

i am sorry but i have difficulty coming to terms with him being champion especially with the way he acted when he was offered lombard and the way he doesn't wanna fight wonderboy, as far as i am concerned he is only keeping the belt warm for wonderboy.
The good thing about sports competition versus other areas of life is that it's more clear cut. No amount of whining or protesting will alter the outcome to favor your interest. No amount of power or influence you hold can change the outcome. So you are left to just deal with it. Some people, like the sherdog member quoted above, try and make believe that "what they come to terms with" matters, but it doesn't. Whether or not you accept the outcome is completely irrelevant.

I blame this one on the illegal immigants.

Well, the cool thing for him is this. Whether you acknowledge him as the champion or not doesn't matter. He's got the belt. He gets the title fights as long as he can defend it no matter what you think.

i am sorry but i have difficulty coming to terms with him being champion especially with the way he acted when he was offered lombard and the way he doesn't wanna fight wonderboy, as far as i am concerned he is only keeping the belt warm for wonderboy.
Lol so racist

Do you acknowledge that the earth is a round body?

When Conor won people didn't acknowledge him, people are extremely jealous of Conor though. They said shit like you need to defend the title to be a real champ, and that he needs to fight Frankie.

Do we acknowledge him as the WW champ? Seriously TS?

there's bound to be lots of semantics in this thread.

Everyone agrees that Woodley has the UFC title and is officially regarded as champion by the UFC.

Whether or not he's the best fighter, or should be regarded as best fighter, are different questions, and are the subjects people will disagree on. In these regards, I think Wonderboy is the champion.

The way he acted about fighting lombard is justified. Lombard is a filthy fuckin' cheater.

Woodley is jacked enough that he might/probably be cheating too though. I believe Woodley's physique way more than Lombard's though.

dr-evil-crying1.gif

i know the feel. it sucks!! but there is no way around it.

this will be over soon hopefully

He knocked out Lawler. That is all that is required to be the champ. There is plenty of room to criticize him for other things, but he is the champ period.

He knocked out the champ and now has the belt. Don't be a donkey.

not that doing otherwise makes a difference..

Nope. But neither do I aknowledge McTapper and bisping. Real shit ts.

#GUERNICAbless

He IS the champ; I just expect him to lose any moment. You can probably name at least 5 guys better than him. Not quite a Bisping situation, but it feels like it (or maybe women's 135 the way they're passing that thing around like hot cakes). I didn't see the fight to be fair.
Wonderboy is the lineal champ:

GSP < Johny
Johny > Robbie
Johny > Robbie
Johny > Brown
Johny < Wonderboy

Woodley will be his second title defense :p
Haha. I hated the way Johny finished that fight, but I agree he probably won both. I still have a hard time accepting MM as champion. It should've been Benavidez vs McCall for the inaugural 125 title, but MM has improved leaps and bounds since then.

Turn your keys and acknowledge Tyron so he gets to keep the belt! Turn your keys...This is like how Trump started the birther movement with like minded clown shoes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back