• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do Want the Cashier to Talk to You About Your Life

if us pendnig that muhc time a s tocoffe shop where the get to knwo yuop u r life needs ot be fixed anyuway

That's what I'm afraid of...you taking your cock out at my cookout sir lmao.

So you are having a cock out? And I am invited?
What time and should I bring anything?

True sir.
It drives my wife nuts that I talk to everyone, but she can wait in the car if she wanted to lol.

Lol , that's me when I go out with either of the kids to get coffee or food shopping and I know loads of the staff..they're like " You know everyone..."

Lol , that's me when I go out with either of the kids to get coffee or food shopping and I know loads of the staff..they're like " You know everyone..."

Yeah but you know what, we get shit done because we know everyone.
It may take a little longer but it gets done right sir lol.

I just seen a tik toc that shows Starbucks is cutting workers hours for not getting to know their customers. That sounds silly to me. I don't want the cashier asking me about my life when all I want is to get my shit and get on with my day. Small talk is pointless and a waste my time and its the reason I love the self check out line. I don't care about their day and they don't give shit about mine. Starbucks and other companies need to wake up and realize people are busy and ain't got time to be talking to the workers for no reason

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/starbucks-barista-connection-score-tiktok/
I hate when cashiers talk to you, it's a waste of time. I also hate when they (Starbucks) ask your name at a drive thru.

Well , this thread got derailed quickly , sorry Smokes x

Back