• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MLB Season Thread: Diablos Rojos Super Team

EgAkDI.gif

Those teams are all lucky me and revos titans didn’t make it

@ a jays game tonight. Guardians and Indians both have three syllables. Still racist imo

Checked swing or strike? This would've ended the game last night. Instead it wasn't called and Tennessee won later that inning.

qecvoyT.jpeg

Last edited:
Checked swing or strike? This would've ended the game last night. Instead it wasn't called and Tennessee won later that inning.

qecvoyT.jpeg

Its close enough that a call either way shouldn’t be surprising or argued. I would lean toward he got it stopped just in time. But it was right on the edge.

Its close enough that a call either way shouldn’t be surprising or argued. I would lean toward he got it stopped just in time. But it was right on the edge.
I hate both teams so I don't know how I would've called it.

Envious of fans with at least viable franchises, ownership, venues, etc.

Oakland Athletics compound their dyfunctionality with not only a shit venue, asshat ownership but

then add a soccer mom doing PbP. I can't even listen to her, I keep waiting for her to tell me to

clean my room.

/rant

Yamamoto out with rotator cuff soreness, ruh roh

Betts with the fractured wrist.

Dodgers should give Miguel Vargas a starting infield spot and let him get comfortable so he can hit like he has in the minors... at least until Mookie heals.

Would probably be the HR king if not for playing in Candlestick all those years.

RIP to the greatest Giant. I grew up hearing stories of him, from my Grandparents who were at many Giants games in the 60s & 70s. What a legend. <RomeroSalute>

Back