do republicans like and respect a foreign leader more than Obama?

Instead of grousing about Republicans, at this point I'm wondering how craven Bibi really is.

republicans love putin when they can use him to slam obama. now that their economy i wrecked and putin is on the ropes, they hate him again.

lol I love how people deny this. There is a fucking Putin highlight reel on the Fox News website:
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/03/06/must-watch-highlight-reel-vladimir-putin-doing-macho-things

Let's also not forget how Giuliani was praising Putin which was also on Fox News
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/03/03/on-fox-giuliani-praises-putin-hes-what-you-call/198316

you do realize that our cia and the israeli mossad both say iran isn't trying to create a nuke weapon? lol, i swear you conservatives are just insane.

and if you hadn't noticed, if we would have gone after assad, isis would now be running syria. thats the problem with you republitards, you don't grasp the big picture. you take what fixed news tells you and repeat it as if it makes you look at less ignorant. a rational leader recognizes that when the facts on the ground change, so does your position. policies should be proactive until the facts on the ground change, then you need to be adult enough to be reactive. something republicans still haven't learned.

It would be awesome if many members of Congress boycotted the address

Obama says he will NOT meet Netanyahu when he comes here in March.

GOP says they will nominate Netanyahu as their 2016 presidential candidate.

Republi****s would rather see Vlad (the Impaler) Putin running their country than Obama, cause he is "a black kenyan muslim who wants to turn everyone into commies, murica!"

why didn't you comment? this is a shit post man, at least comment on what you are copying and pasting.

and why would we have a problem with this? iran is doing what we want. they have every legal right to develop nuke energy, they are not developing a weapon according every intel agency in the world, they allow in the iaea, and they have signed the NNT.

israel has an undeclared nuke weapons program, won't allow in the iaea, and won't sign the nnt.

who should have sanctions on them at this point?

could you be anymore dishonest

could you be anymore dishonest

could you be any shittier of a poster?

what did i say that wasnt true?

according to every intel agency i've seen iran is not going for a weapon (obviously that could change, but as of now, no weapons)

they allow in the iaea, this is a fact

they have signed the nnt, this is a fact

israel has an undelared nuke weapons program, this is a fact

israel does not allow in the iaea, this is a fact

israel has not signed the nnt, this is a fact

Israel is according to some an apartheid state

With that said I have a hard time believing that Iran is not developing a nuclear weapon. Known fact that they support proxy groups which commit acts of terror. They have chemical weapons, dirty bombs, what is not to say that they would not try to covertly acquire nukes?

It is even rumored that the Saudis have nukes they purchased from Pakistan.

All in all those this thread is about Republican leaders being traitors to the nation

Adam Kredo is a ziocon
Mark Dubowitz is a ziocon who runs FDD (which is an organisation dedicated to the protection of Israel).

Every month the same people pump out the same articles about Iran.

Jennifer Rubin
Eli Lake
Joe Rogin
Mark Dubowitz
Michael Doran
Emmanuele Ottamendi
Ray Takeyh
Dennis Ross
Edelman
Lee Smyth

and a whole bunch of others from various think tanks like FDD and WINEP and other snappily names organisations staffed full of "distinguished" fellows of ziocons and their shills.

I don't even consider them articles anymore. They are just paid for propaganda that is trying to

evangelical christians love them the shit out of israel. has nothing to do with loving jews or hating arabs. its all about bringing about the rapture baby.

evangelical christians love them the shit out of israel. has nothing to do with loving jews or hating arabs. its all about bringing about the rapture baby.

And again I point out that in evangelic doctrine, abandoning Israel would bring about the rapture quicker.

Would be nice if you guys could at least use common sense when speculating about things you don't understand.

Israel is according to some an apartheid state

With that said I have a hard time believing that Iran is not developing a nuclear weapon. Known fact that they support proxy groups which commit acts of terror. They have chemical weapons, dirty bombs, what is not to say that they would not try to covertly acquire nukes?

It is even rumored that the Saudis have nukes they purchased from Pakistan.

All in all those this thread is about Republican leaders being traitors to the nation

This thread has become something of a focal point for those with Israel Derangement Syndrome...which try to extend the mythology of a peaceful Iran that has no aspirations of a nuclear weapons capability.

Unfortunately, it is a fact that the Theocracy in Iran is developing nuclear weapons capability. Go look for yourself, do some research.

The Iranians have openly bragged of it repeatedly. The Obama administration has given them 6 month deadlines on conditions many times, which they have repeatedly & openly broke. Each time this happens, the administration redefines the conditions of the deadline to make it easier for Iran to meet...conditions which they still do not follow & the "deadline" is reextended.

An example of this was the condition by the admin of stopping all construction at the Arak Nuclear reactor site, to allowing continued construction outside of the central structure...which is precisely what Iran was already doing. This is one of many examples of giving Iran more & more time when they fail to meet previously negotiated conditions.

If you dont have some semblance of understanding the enrichment of plutonium, than these things might seem harmless, but the countries that do, including not only Israel, but Saudi Arabia, the various Emirates & Jordan, understand exactly what is going on.

During these continued extensions, the centrifuges are still spinning to develop higher & higher grades of enriched plutonium. The enrichment of plutonium requires a certain grade to construct a bomb. Once you reach a level of 3.5% grade, you have done the vast majority of enrichment required to achieve weapons grade plutonium.

What the Obama administration has done is attempt to limit the Iranians to 3.5% by instructing them on paper to deactivate the plutonium once it reaches this point. This gives the appearance they have halted progress & buys them more time with the American public.. However, this deactivation is not permanent, nor does it take years or even months to reverse.

It takes roughly 2 weeks, the Israel's have estimated as little as 1 week to change it back in to 3.5% grade plutonium. This is why thousands, possibly tens of thousands of Iranian centrifuges are still spinning. The period from 3.5% to Nuclear Weapons grade Plutonium is very short. Essentially, the Iranians can finish up most of the process during negotiations & keep it in the fridge. Than, at the time of their choosing thaw it out in a couple weeks & achieve Nuclear Weapon capability, before anyone can stop it.

This could happen months, years, or decades...but whenever they choose. The issue isn't just talking about Israel's arsenal, because that doesnt greatly effect the safety concerns the Egyptians, Saudis, Jordan, Emirates & so on. However, Iran acquiring this would likely trigger a ME Muslim Nuclear Arms race...which really could cause WW3. This is exactly why Iran, must be stopped & why the administration *must* stop helping them metastasize into a Nuclear State.

This is actually happening right now & is one of, if not the greatest threats to the Western world since the USSR, but we would not have the benefit of "detente" where you are dealing with rational actors, not theocracies. There is also a belief in a "rapture" scenario, but you aren't dealing with some harmless Christians, but the leadership in Tehran & they have *absolute* power.

Having Israel Derangement Syndrome isn't going to help anyone, go join the UANI if you are concerned with stopping Iran. Of course the administration & it's supporters are angry, because Netanyahu is going to expose what is actually happening, in about 2 months. Its something, I feel good about it, because someone has to have the courage to blow away the smoke & narratives being fed about this.

you start out saying

yet everything you talked about was nuclear weapons, everybody knows what they're
doing....including you

every intel agency says they are not developing a nuke weapon, that could change, but it hasn't as of yet. so we need to stop pretending they are. you sound like bibi, who has been saying iran is a few months from having a nuke weapon for how many years now?

Back