do republicans like and respect a foreign leader more than Obama?

B6rj6HLIQAEtLcW.jpg

Sheldon Adelson was on capital hill most of last week. He has made it clear that top on his agenda was to insure the US would make more effort supporting Israel. He has been very public about his stance and he has even people like Bob Menendez to heavily criticize President Obama over him fighting congress on sanctions. Democrats by a wide majority support President Obama and Bob is more an outsider then the common opinion of democrats. Common rumor that Sheldon Adelson donated 4 million directly to congressional and Senate races but many many times more directly to the Republican Party. We are likely talking about 100 million plus to the party during these past elections.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/21/bob-menendez-obamas-points-on-iran-come-straight-o/

1269919795.jpg

U.S. to Award Iran $11.9 Billion Through End of Nuke Talks

The Obama administration on Wednesday paid $490 million in cash assets to Iran and will have released a total of $11.9 billion to the Islamic Republic by the time nuclear talks are scheduled to end in June, according to figures provided by the State Department.

Today

Your entire premise is wrong. If you think that the member states of the UN are "playing by the rules" you really are...I won't say.

The amount that China has done...the occupation of Tibet(yes, occupation...you Israel-loathing hypocrites)....the tens of millions slaughtered in cultural revolutions & 5 year plans. That's just one country. Israel takes up 1/300th of the ME & yet it's the prime driver of all their problems

Howabout Muslim nations shoulder responsibility for all the suffering, poverty, horrible record on minorities, women, gay people, christans, Jews on & on & on...instead of blaming their own self-inflicted barbarism on Israel....which is the only remotely worthwhile country in that godforsaken corner of the planet...which is one of the reasons it is hated. Israel wins, they lose. Israel succeeds, they fail. Israel prospers, they decline.

They need to change themselves & their dark age, miserable world before they try inflicting it on everyone else.

I don't really give a damn about all the Israel haters, the common thing about them is that they are bitter losers.

see this is a problem on here, in which you perfectly exhibited this post. I criticize Israel & you completely go off the walls in condescending fashion & label me an "Israel loathing hypocrite."

put your victim card back in your pocket & reread where I initially mentioned:

"why should Israel get a pass when the rest of the civilized world has to play by the same set of rules?"

meaning Israel is supposed to be part of the civilized world correct? more civilized than the countries you mentioned, right? next, Israel is supposedly our "closest ally", right? well, she sure doesn't act like it. I don''t want my tax dollars going to the Middle East whatsoever, when they could be better spent here in America.

of course my premise appears wrong to you - your premature anger clouded your ability to comprehend what I've posted man.

learn the difference between hating, & recognizing/criticizing. stop playing the Goddamn victim card, it's pathetic & inappropriate

Let me clarify some misconceptions here. Im an American who typically votes for Republicans. The commentary here by certain posters feels like they are very insulated from real life people of differing views.

I do respect Netanyahu more than Barry Soetoro. I can repeat that. He is ex-special forces commander & a veteran of multiple wars. He has led men into battle & he knows far more about the great threat of our time & how to actually defeat it. His brother was also a Special Forces Commander that was killed rescuing hostages in Uganda, by Islamists.

He is a warrior. Barry is a community organizer...an amateur who excels at political theater.

I don't care about Jews being chosen etc & I find myself doubt that half the Bible even happened as written. There are some religious republicans who believe in that stuff, but it isn't seen as a big deal. What is a big deal is we are in a war started by Islamists in 1979 & Barry has shown he is unwilling or unable to deal with the problem. He doesn't like Netanyahu for a reason & that's because he is real warrior & leader, not some fake...narcissistic...amateur.

bibi was banned from the state department under bush sr, clinton hates him and openly calls him a liar, def sec gates wanted him banned from the white house, he is the most hated leader and biggest liar in the first world. under bibi's watch israel is more hated and isolated than ever before, hamas has been taken off the eu terror list, iran is having sanctions lifted, the palestinians have been recognized by the UNGA and several eu nations, the palestinians are now going to the icc and israel will be found guilty of war crimes. they fought a war in gaza that accomplished nothing since hamas still runs gaza and brought sympathy to the palestinians from the rest of the world. there is also a boycott that is growing.

and that is the guy you respect as a leader? basically you are not very bright. at all.

define american. not "citizen of the USA", I mean defining the american and un-american things to do.

wouldn't everything done by the US government in foreign policy since the 2 World Wars be un-american?

it's well known American/un-American can be ambiguously defined. call me naive but I still define these terms the way it was taught to me in school.

we're a country made up of all people from all walks of life from all corners of the world. these people have come here for a better quality of life & to pursue the American dream - to pursue happiness. people regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, orientation etc. come here to live in equality & in harmony. that to me is the American way.

with this in mind, we shouldn't be playing favorites with any other country yet our relationship with Israel defeats this very notion. it's a one sided relationship that really doesn't do much for America.

I've said this once before & I'll say it again. we sing "God Bless America" here in the US, not "God Bless Israel", or any other country.

It feels wierd that people on hear call people from other political parties scum(aside from Communists, Nazis who are fringe groups). I'm a conservative, I vote for republicans. I dont hate democrats, nor think they are scum, nor evil. Most of them just have different political views, many, but not all of which I feel are misguided & prone to failure.

Do people calling others scumbags, say this in real life to your friends..or family or even people outside your social circle? "You scumbag republican!". If you go to a place like U.C. Berkeley maybe you do, but I would guess not.

I was involved with someone who was not only voted democrat, but volunteered on Obamas campaign in 2008. She was also black as well, more so than Obama. I never hated her, called her scum or even had 1 real argument about it. This...is what happens in *reality*. Most white Liberals can't say remotely close to the same, yet they throw down accusations of race-based opposition to the President, to dispel his actual failures.

Based on the reactions you see here, it's like people can't even comprehend that you can disagree with someone but not think they are evil scum who hate their country. Alot of people who post here feel it necessary to make a strawman of those who don't fall lockstep with their views.

As though I & others are just waiting to get in power...to sit in dark, wood-paneled rooms filled with cigar smoke waiting for opportunies to screw over Americans...Women, children, seniors, minorities...to destroy the environment...to make the poor...poorer...to make drinking water dirty...to unleash wars of aggression on innocent brown people just minding themselves...& eventually destroy the country & turn it into a theocracy ruled by some group like the Christian Coalition or Moral Majority. Than, palms rubbing together in anticipation, rise from the chair, put my hands on my hips & laugh maniacally. Either that or just an ignorant group of sheeple.

It's easier to hate & call people like this derogatory names when the fevered images conjured up by paranoid ideologues affecting your thought process. I know a lot of people that tend to vote Republican & can't think of 1 person that sounds like this ambiguous evil "republican". It's like Lena Dunham writing about her mustache twirling, purple-booted, flamboyant Republican rapist. Its smoke & mirrors, political theater & our current administration is excellent at beating up strawmen & having a lot of people fall for it.

Well, you don't have to behave how the mainstream media(nearly an arm of the Democrat party) has focus-group, google-analytic derived, poll-tested you to react to conservative views.

Who the fuck have you been reading? Republicans love Putin? What?

The Republicans are always grousing over Russia, suggesting that we should attack Russia (like McCain) and support the coup in Ukraine to fuck Putin over.

The Republicans think the Cold War still exists. Their anti-Putin sentiment is absurd.

Republicans -hate- Putin.

Kimberly Guilfoyle:

Can I just make a special request in the magic lamp? Can we get like Netanyahu, or like Putin in for 48 hours, you know, head of the United States?

Rudy Guiliani:

Putin decides what he wants to do and does it in half a day. He makes a decision and executes it quickly and everybody reacts. That

thanks Jack, you just depressed me.

It feels wierd that people on hear call people from other political parties scum(aside from Communists, Nazis who are fringe groups). Blah blah blah

Do you think it's normal to invite a foreign leader to undermine our own president on the floor of Congress? Do you think it's a good thing? Because, honestly, I'd be surprised if even half of Republican voters would if they knew about it. It's not an ideological split--it's Boehner actively working against America's interests for political reasons--again. Joe Sixpack who listens to talk radio and genuinely believes that Democrats hate hard work and white people and want everyone to have abortions and get gay married isn't who I'm calling scum. He's just an idiot, or at least misinformed.

Name one reason why the United States should be experiencing budget cuts during this point in time.

we are winding down from 2 full blown wars, that's pretty much the time you would cut some of the military. increase during times of war, decrease during times of no war.

see this is a problem on here, in which you perfectly exhibited this post. I criticize Israel & you completely go off the walls in condescending fashion & label me an "Israel loathing hypocrite."

put your victim card back in your pocket & reread where I initially mentioned:

"why should Israel get a pass when the rest of the civilized world has to play by the same set of rules?"

meaning Israel is supposed to be part of the civilized world correct? more civilized than the countries you mentioned, right? next, Israel is supposedly our "closest ally", right? well, she sure doesn't act like it. I don''t want my tax dollars going to the Middle East whatsoever, when they could be better spent here in America.

of course my premise appears wrong to you - your premature anger clouded your ability to comprehend what I've posted man.

learn the difference between hating, & recognizing/criticizing. stop playing the Goddamn victim card, it's pathetic & inappropriate

Your premise that the rest of the civilized world "plays by the same rules" is false.

As long as *you believe* that premise there can be no discussion with you, because it wouldn't get anywhere nor be worth actually engaging.

I'll leave it to the mods to decide what is inappropriate.

oh God. you know damn well what I mean. you're just arguing for the sake of arguing because you're clearly pro Israel. there's nothing wrong with that but give me shit because I'm not.

America is better off without the Middle East, Israel included. all reasonable Americans I'm sure feel the same way.

thank you for conceding.

Would you rather a Valerie Jarrett (born in Iran) white house, promoting a nuclear Iran
with a concomitant relationship with the likes of Hezbollah and Hamas?

i would prefer jarrett to bibi, any rational person would. you are aware btw that most iranians living in america fled iran when the hardline muslims took over?

oh but she's a muzzie though right? so she must be a fanatic and want to destroy america. :rolleyes:

good for obama! at least he's standing up to these scumbags. even the mossad came out and said america shouldn't put sanctions oniran because it would wreck the peace talks. bibi's own mossad is coming out publically against him, that's how insane this idiot is.

Obama won't meet with Netanyahu during controversial U.S. visit

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-won-t-meet-with-netanyahu-during-controversial-u-s--visit-173809042.html

President Barack Obama will not meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during the latter's controversial March 3 visit to Washington, the White House announced Thursday, saying it risked looking like the Administration was trying to influence Israel's March 17 elections.

Your premise that the rest of the civilized world "plays by the same rules" is false.

As long as *you believe* that premise there can be no discussion with you, because it wouldn't get anywhere nor be worth actually engaging.

I'll leave it to the mods to decide what is inappropriate.

LOL. A dude that call the President "Barry Soetoro" like a '60's racist calling Ali Cassius Clay telling other people they aren't worth engaging in conversation. :icon_lol:

Its not a surprise that some low information voters trust in Obama to be more willing to prevent Iran from acquiring Nuclear weapons capability, then Israel or virtually any republican.

Obama really means it. He is going to "draw a red line in the sand" this time, which the Iranians dare not cross. We all saw what happened to Assad...

you do realize that our cia and the israeli mossad both say iran isn't trying to create a nuke weapon? lol, i swear you conservatives are just insane.

and if you hadn't noticed, if we would have gone after assad, isis would now be running syria. thats the problem with you republitards, you don't grasp the big picture. you take what fixed news tells you and repeat it as if it makes you look at less ignorant. a rational leader recognizes that when the facts on the ground change, so does your position. policies should be proactive until the facts on the ground change, then you need to be adult enough to be reactive. something republicans still haven't learned.

Who the fuck have you been reading? Republicans love Putin? What?

The Republicans are always grousing over Russia, suggesting that we should attack Russia (like McCain) and support the coup in Ukraine to fuck Putin over.

The Republicans think the Cold War still exists. Their anti-Putin sentiment is absurd.

Republicans -hate- Putin.

Many conservatives and republican voters LOVE putin. Go to their websites and forums, go to drudge report and anytime an article on Putin is posted follow the link and read the comments.

They usually heavily praise Putin as being a strong 'real' leader and how Obama or as they often call him "obummer" or "osama" is a failure and how they Putin could our leader.

Now regarding Republican politicians you are right. They don't like Putin at all and want to restart the Cold War

Let me clarify some misconceptions here. Im an American who typically votes for Republicans. The commentary here by certain posters feels like they are very insulated from real life people of differing views.

I do respect Netanyahu more than Barry Soetoro. I can repeat that. He is ex-special forces commander & a veteran of multiple wars. He has led men into battle & he knows far more about the great threat of our time & how to actually defeat it. His brother was also a Special Forces Commander that was killed rescuing hostages in Uganda, by Islamists.

He is a warrior. Barry is a community organizer...an amateur who excels at political theater.

I don't care about Jews being chosen etc & I find myself doubt that half the Bible even happened as written. There are some religious republicans who believe in that stuff, but it isn't seen as a big deal. What is a big deal is we are in a war started by Islamists in 1979 & Barry has shown he is unwilling or unable to deal with the problem. He doesn't like Netanyahu for a reason & that's because he is real warrior & leader, not some fake...narcissistic...amateur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6KLFrye9Xk

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z6KLFrye9Xk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BIBI BRAGS ABOUT UNDERMINING THE PEACE TALKS!

No I don't. Neither Republicans nor Democrats are interested in resolving the Israeli conflict, at least since Clinton failed to achieve a solution in the 90s.

Republicans aren't actually antagonizing a third world war, but yes, a portion of Protestants believe that Israel is crucial for bible prophecy nonsense.

Well. Obama (a democrat) proves you wrong in that regard. He tried and had some support among-st Democrats.

Last edited:
The republicans don't love the jews. They just loving them as the scapegoat so they can have their dirty fingers in the Middle East.

Back