do republicans like and respect a foreign leader more than Obama?

Would you rather a Valerie Jarrett (born in Iran) white house, promoting a nuclear Iran
with a concomitant relationship with the likes of Hezbollah and Hamas?

hold your horses there homeboy. seems like you've flown right off the handle.

first things first. tell me why you think I posted that clip of Lindsey Graham.

hold your horses there homeboy. seems like you've flown right off the handle.

first things first. tell me why you think I posted that clip of Lindsey Graham.

you posted it, you tell me why it's an unhealthy mentality and why you posted it

Republicans seem more openly Zionist, while the Democrats seem less upfront about it.

Netanyahoo is the leader of the nation that will house Jesus.

This is kind of a big deal.

@ second sight:

you're a staunch supporter of Israel, right? if so please put that aside, if possible, & look at it impartially.

Senator Graham saying something like that earns us enmity from all other countries all over the world, & Americans, people from these countries all over the world, too wouldn't be happy about hearing that. I'll tell you this much, it sure as shit isn't earning us any good from the Arab world. I mean, how much more blatant can this guy get saying "we need to tell the UN to shut up", right?

Senator Graham is basically saying Israel gets a pass & can do as she pleases, that UN policies & regulations don't mean a thing.

why should Israel get a pass when the rest of the civilized world has to play by the same set of rules?

@ second sight:

you're a staunch supporter of Israel, right? if so please put that aside, if possible, & look at it impartially.

Senator Graham saying something like that earns us enmity from all other countries all over the world, & Americans, people from these countries all over the world, too wouldn't be happy about hearing that. I'll tell you this much, it sure as shit isn't earning us any good from the Arab world. I mean, how much more blatant can this guy get saying "we need to tell the UN to shut up", right?

Senator Graham is basically saying Israel gets a pass & can do as she pleases, that UN policies & regulations don't mean a thing.

why should Israel get a pass when the rest of the civilized world has to play by the same set of rules?

I very clearly made my intentions known, this administrations relationship with Iran trumps any preconceived notions I might have. A nuclear Iran is not only dangerous to us it's detrimental to the world.

^^ ok, that's great. as I've said time & time again I'm for dropping support to the Middle East altogether.

anyways, that & what you're talking about has nothing to do with what I posted.

Israel carries on as she pleases, knowing the US supports her blindly. this relationship does us more harm than good - hence why I said Senator Graham's line of thinking isn't healthy for the US & Americans.

The US Military owns and staffs around 250 golf courses as well as several ski resorts around the world.

What kind of bullshit propaganda is this?

Look within the military's budget. I know for a fact that the Commandant of the Marine Corps has listed the expenses/priorities on a document that is public knowledge; Golf Courses and Ski Resorts are nowhere to be found.

Its not a surprise that some low information voters trust in Obama to be more willing to prevent Iran from acquiring Nuclear weapons capability, then Israel or virtually any republican.

Obama really means it. He is going to "draw a red line in the sand" this time, which the Iranians dare not cross. We all saw what happened to Assad...

@ second sight:

Your entire premise is wrong. If you think that the member states of the UN are "playing by the rules" you really are...I won't say.

The amount that China has done...the occupation of Tibet(yes, occupation...you Israel-loathing hypocrites)....the tens of millions slaughtered in cultural revolutions & 5 year plans. That's just one country. Israel takes up 1/300th of the ME & yet it's the prime driver of all their problems

Howabout Muslim nations shoulder responsibility for all the suffering, poverty, horrible record on minorities, women, gay people, christans, Jews on & on & on...instead of blaming their own self-inflicted barbarism on Israel....which is the only remotely worthwhile country in that godforsaken corner of the planet...which is one of the reasons it is hated. Israel wins, they lose. Israel succeeds, they fail. Israel prospers, they decline.

They need to change themselves & their dark age, miserable world before they try inflicting it on everyone else.

I don't really give a damn about all the Israel haters, the common thing about them is that they are bitter losers.

they like their ideological counterparts, their equivalents in other countries more than their national opponents in the 2 party system.

is normal

hyup. the very nature of the relationship he US has with Israel is un-American.

I'm sick of people shitting on the US saying our great nation is their "bitch".

fucking infuriates me.

define american. not "citizen of the USA", I mean defining the american and un-american things to do.

wouldn't everything done by the US government in foreign policy since the 2 World Wars be un-american?

"Barry Soetoro" and "Fuck military budget cuts" are right up there with Nazi analogies in terms of signs that you don't need to keep reading or listening to what someone has to say...

"The U.S. has a zillion in 'unfunded liabilities.'" is another.

“I have to be honest with you, the more I hear from the administration and its quotes, the more it sounds like talking points that come straight out of Tehran,” Menendez said during a congressional hearing. “And it feeds to the Iranian narrative of victimization when they are the ones with original sin.”

Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J

Let me clarify some misconceptions here. Im an American who typically votes for Republicans. The commentary here by certain posters feels like they are very insulated from real life people of differing views.

I do respect Netanyahu more than Barry Soetoro. I can repeat that. He is ex-special forces commander & a veteran of multiple wars. He has led men into battle & he knows far more about the great threat of our time & how to actually defeat it. His brother was also a Special Forces Commander that was killed rescuing hostages in Uganda, by Islamists.

He is a warrior. Barry is a community organizer...an amateur who excels at political theater.

I don't care about Jews being chosen etc & I find myself doubt that half the Bible even happened as written. There are some religious republicans who believe in that stuff, but it isn't seen as a big deal. What is a big deal is we are in a war started by Islamists in 1979 & Barry has shown he is unwilling or unable to deal with the problem. He doesn't like Netanyahu for a reason & that's because he is real warrior & leader, not some fake...narcissistic...amateur.

Obama Hussein bin Kenya wouldn't know how to finish two wars if they dropped right in his lap. Down with communities!

How can a racist support the Jews?

Jews aren't white. Racists usually hate Jews.

Both Democrats and Republicans worship Israel. It's one of the few issues that both political parties agree on: Israel is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Are you aware there are several degrees of racism? Hardcore white nationalist =/= average racist. The most racist people hate Jews the most but not all racists hate them.

Who the fuck have you been reading? Republicans love Putin? What?

The Republicans are always grousing over Russia, suggesting that we should attack Russia (like McCain) and support the coup in Ukraine to fuck Putin over.

The Republicans think the Cold War still exists. Their anti-Putin sentiment is absurd.

Republicans -hate- Putin.

Pat Buchanan has praised him for standing up to the dreaded gays.

I am talking about Jewish racist in the Republican party and primarily Southern White Conservatives who identify Israeli Jews as "whites" and necessary peoples for the coming of "christ".

Generally speaking some of them do NOT care when a brown kid is blown up by an Israeli missile. But if it is a dead white kid or Jew they then become sympathetic

Since most Jews are light skin. It has to do with skin color

That is how I see it at least and have personally heard it from Southern Christians. In other words they would rather support light skin Jewish supremacy over brown Palestinian freedom. They are also told by their pastors that Israel must be strong and survive in order for Jesus to come back.

Oh and some are told that America and Israel will win world war III and then Jesus will come back

I hate to break the news to you guys, but a southern evangelical view of the jewish role in the "end-times" is totally off the mark.

In a strict religious view, leaving Israel to stand on it's own and being attacked by all their ME neighbors would be what bring on the return of Christ. It would actually give southern Christians what they've been waiting for.

Who the fuck have you been reading? Republicans love Putin? What?

The Republicans are always grousing over Russia, suggesting that we should attack Russia (like McCain) and support the coup in Ukraine to fuck Putin over.

The Republicans think the Cold War still exists. Their anti-Putin sentiment is absurd.

Republicans -hate- Putin.

republicans love putin when they can use him to slam obama. now that their economy i wrecked and putin is on the ropes, they hate him again.

Back