do republicans like and respect a foreign leader more than Obama?

Skin colour has nothing to do with it. Republicans hate Moslems because they hate the West and are our enemies. It isn't a race thing.
While I don't think it is race per se, are you really going with "They hate our freedom" as your counter-argument? Really? I mean...

really?

While I don't think it is race per se, are you really going with "They hate our freedom" as your counter-argument? Really? I mean...

really?

I never said anything about hating out freedom. They hate us because we're not Moslems and they have a divine commandment to conquer the infidel.

Islam is a religion of global conquest in the name of Allah. Any land which is not ruled by Islam is a land that is benighted by the darkness of heathenry, as they think. It is their divine command to spread the word of Islam and to subjugate all people.

As a libertarian....

I fucking can't stand Netanyahu. I'm sick of the war mongering. Our alliance with Israel causes more problems than good. I wish Rand wasn't such a pussy and stuck by his stance of cutting off Israel. But like others said, you can't seem to be anti Israel and expect to win an election.

hyup. the very nature of the relationship he US has with Israel is un-American.

I'm sick of people shitting on the US saying our great nation is their "bitch".

fucking infuriates me.

Let me clarify some misconceptions here. Im an American who typically votes for Republicans. The commentary here by certain posters feels like they are very insulated from real life people of differing views.

I do respect Netanyahu more than Barry Soetoro. I can repeat that. He is ex-special forces commander & a veteran of multiple wars. He has led men into battle & he knows far more about the great threat of our time & how to actually defeat it. His brother was also a Special Forces Commander that was killed rescuing hostages in Uganda, by Islamists.

He is a warrior. Barry is a community organizer...an amateur who excels at political theater.

I don't care about Jews being chosen etc & I find myself doubt that half the Bible even happened as written. There are some religious republicans who believe in that stuff, but it isn't seen as a big deal. What is a big deal is we are in a war started by Islamists in 1979 & Barry has shown he is unwilling or unable to deal with the problem. He doesn't like Netanyahu for a reason & that's because he is real warrior & leader, not some fake...narcissistic...amateur.

Yes they do (most of them do at least). There are a few who don't but most overwhelmingly support Israel for reasons pertaining to their own racism.

Racism and supremacy of their own religious beliefs is also why they do not care what Israel does.

That is why it is more dangerous to vote Republican than Democrat at this point. Assuming our system is not rigged or that the talking heads can do anything. Why would you vote for a party that openly supports foreign leaders over our own elected leaders?

Republicans also LOVE Putin.

Does anyone really think if Romney was president that we wouldn't be at war with Iran right now?

Dumbass like this guy make me question why I frequent political threads. I can't even respond to these quotes. It's like someone saying the Earth is 6k years old. You cannot reason with them.

Not even Republican, but I'll most likely vote Republican in 2016. If you're not voting Democrat or Republican, you're wasting your vote.

Fuck the military budget cuts, fuck Obamacare, and fuck the current foreign policy.

I don't even like Romney, but hell... in hindsight he could have probably done a much better job with the economy.

Also, I hope Israel ass-blasts the Palestinians.

Looking at the FB memes and email forwards of some of my right-wing affiliated friends and relatives, as well as a perusal of "Right Wing Watch", which is an annotated chronicle of TP/Republican/Religious Right stupidity, a few trends emerge.

-Obama: He IS a foreign leader, one who was put in place to destroy America and the greatest enemy of our time, domestic or abroad.

-Putin and Russia: throbbing war boner for a re-ignition of cold war tensions between the US and "The Commies", but at the same time, a homoerotic respect for Putin's "manliness" compared to Obama, who is seen as effeminate. Ironically, also respect for Russia's official anti-gay stances.

-Israel: In order for the "Rapture" to occur, there needs to be some kind of middle east war thing where Christians defend some temple or something like that, so we unconditionally must support everything Israel does. Also throbbing war boner for compulsory military service.

I'd rate the (Ashkenazi) Jews as tied for #1 (alongside Han Chinese) as the most racist people in the world.

Any reason why you would rate the Ashkenazim as more racist than the Sephardim? My mother's side are Ashkenazim and they aren't racist at all... My grandparents held some bitterness against Germans but that was it. As holocaust survivors I find that one point somewhat understandable.

In my experience most Israelis I know have a bias against Muslims, regardless of whether they are Ashkenazim or Sephardim. The indiscriminate racists seem to be a smaller outlying group like with most other people I have been exposed to.

Japan has probably the most openly racist society I have lived in.

Sorry I kind of realize that this discussion is totally off of the thread topic, but I was just curious as to why you made that distinction.

U.S. to Award Iran $11.9 Billion Through End of Nuke Talks

The Obama administration on Wednesday paid $490 million in cash assets to Iran and will have released a total of $11.9 billion to the Islamic Republic by the time nuclear talks are scheduled to end in June, according to figures provided by the State Department.

Today’s $490 million release, the third such payment of this amount since Dec. 10, was agreed to by the Obama administration under the parameters of another extension in negotiations over Tehran’s contested nuclear program that was inked in November.

Iran will receive a total of $4.9 billion in unfrozen cash assets via 10 separate payments by the United States through June 22, when talks with Iran are scheduled to end with a final agreement aimed at curbing the country’s nuclear work, according to a State Department official.

Iran received $4.2 billion in similar payments under the 2013 interim agreement with the United States and was then given another $2.8 billion by the Obama administration last year in a bid to keep Iran committed to the talks through November, when negotiators parted ways without reaching an agreement.

Iran will have received a total of $11.9 billion in cash assets by the end of June if current releases continue on pace as scheduled.

The release of this money has drawn outrage from some Republican lawmakers who filed legislation last year to prevent the release of cash due to a lack of restrictions on how Iran can spend the money.

These cash payments by the United States have been made with no strings attached, prompting concerns that Iran could use the funds to finance its worldwide terror operations, which include the financial backing of Hamas, Hezbollah, and other rogue entities.

Senators—including Mark Kirk (R., Ill.), Kelly Ayotte (R., N.H.), and John Cornyn (R., Texas)—sought last year to put a hold on the cash infusions until the White House could certify that Iran was not using the money to support terrorism.

Kirk, who is preparing to offer legislation that would tighten sanctions on Iran, said that the ongoing payments could help Iran fuel its terror empire well into the near future.

“Between November 2014 and July 2015, the interim deal’s direct forms of sanctions relief will allow Iran access to roughly $4.9 billion in frozen money,” Kirk told the Washington Free Beacon “That’s equal to what it’d cost Iran to fund Hezbollah for as much as 50 years.”

The Pentagon estimates Iran has spent $100 to $200 million per year funding Hezbollah.

Entities likely to receive support from Iran include the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and the regime of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, the legislation suggests.

When final negotiations between the United States and Iran failed in November, negotiators decided once more to extend the talks through June of this year. The terms of that extension granted Iran the 10 payments of $490 million, a State Department official said.

“With respect to sanctions relief, the United States will enable the repatriation of $4.9 billion of Iranian revenue held abroad during the extension,” the official said.

The first two payments were made in December, followed by Wednesday’s payment.

The next release is scheduled for Feb. 11, with two more scheduled for March. The rest of the frozen cash assets will be given back to Iran on April 15, May 6, May 27, and June 22, respectively.

Mark Dubowitz, the executive director of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD), said the ongoing release of these assets has provided Iran with a critical “financial lifeline.”

“The Obama administration provided Iran with a financial lifeline through both direct sanctions relief and the de-escalation of sanctions pressure that helped the regime stabilize its economy after a severe sanctions-induced economic crisis in 2012 and 2013,” Dubowitz said. “It is not a surprise that this has increased Iranian negotiating leverage and hardened the supreme leader’s nuclear intransigence.”

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-to-award-iran-11-9-billion-through-end-of-nuke-talks/

Let me clarify some misconceptions here. Im an American who typically votes for Republicans. The commentary here by certain posters feels like they are very insulated from real life people of differing views.

I do respect Netanyahu more than Barry Soetoro. I can repeat that. He is ex-special forces commander & a veteran of multiple wars. He has led men into battle & he knows far more about the great threat of our time & how to actually defeat it. His brother was also a Special Forces Commander that was killed rescuing hostages in Uganda, by Islamists.

He is a warrior. Barry is a community organizer...an amateur who excels at political theater.

I don't care about Jews being chosen etc & I find myself doubt that half the Bible even happened as written. There are some religious republicans who believe in that stuff, but it isn't seen as a big deal. What is a big deal is we are in a war started by Islamists in 1979 & Barry has shown he is unwilling or unable to deal with the problem. He doesn't like Netanyahu for a reason & that's because he is real warrior & leader, not some fake...narcissistic...amateur.
What a horrible post. I can't tell if this is some form of satire or not.

"Barry Soetoro" and "Fuck military budget cuts" are right up there with Nazi analogies in terms of signs that you don't need to keep reading or listening to what someone has to say...

You are in a war that was started over a 1000 years before Islam ever existed.

this is the mentality that isn't healthy of Americans & America in general. is he honestly saying supporting Israel must come first, & obeying the all laws created by man come after?

next, imagine how other countries would feel after seeing this shit?

"Barry Soetoro" and "Fuck military budget cuts" are right up there with Nazi analogies in terms of signs that you don't need to keep reading or listening to what someone has to say...

Name one reason why the United States should be experiencing budget cuts during this point in time.

Inviting Bibi, in the manner they have done, is borderline treasonous imo. The purpose is to undermine improving relations with Iran, which is one of the best things Obama has done/is doing. Israel has done nothing but push our foreign policy toward creating/inflaming the problems we are facing today.

Look at the Wolfowitz Doctrine. Look at the psycho right wing, neocon, religious nuts the GOP has been pushing since 2000. Listen to Wesley Clark talk about a policy coup, and then reflect on all the shit that has gone down since.

Then look at how many wars Iran has started in the last 300 years.

It's like a bad movie.

The US Military owns and staffs around 250 golf courses as well as several ski resorts around the world.

this is the mentality that isn't healthy of Americans & America in general. is he honestly saying supporting Israel must come first, & obeying the all laws created by man come after?

next, imagine how other countries would feel after seeing this shit?

Would you rather a Valerie Jarrett (born in Iran) white house, promoting a nuclear Iran
with a concomitant relationship with the likes of Hezbollah and Hamas?

Republicans. LOL!!!

Dat Parks and Recreation Industrial Complex

Back