1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

do republicans like and respect a foreign leader more than Obama?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Joe, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

you sound like bibi, and that aint a compliment. and of course you are planning on joining the military so you can go and fight and die in iran for israel right? awesome! you're a good goyim.

simple question, you crazy people have been saying just how easy it is for iran to make a nuke weapon, why haven't they? if it's so damn easy for them to do it, and they could do it easily and hide it from the iaea and the rest of the world, where are their nuke weapons? bibi has been saying this exact same thing for YEARS and now you think he's going to fucking expose something? lmao! oh but he has to wait for 2 months, can't expose it before then.

you are sincerely blithering.

2. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

everyone be very scared!!!!! iran is just months away from having a nuke!!!! we have been saying this for about 10 years now and they still don't have one but it's still true!!!! trust me!!!!

3. steveflynn Gold Belt

It's pretty sickening the blatant disrespect that Boehner has shown the POTUS. Politics is supposed to stop at the water's edge but obviously Boehner and his knucklehead cohorts have not abided by this.

4. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

beohner conspired with a foreign leader to undermine the foreign policy of a sitting president. that's basically treason. doesn't matter if you like obama or not we should all be outraged.

iran is well within it's legal rights to develop peaceful nuke energy, they have even signed onto the NNT and they allow in the iaea. israel on the other hand has a nuke weapon program they won't disclose, they won't sign the NNT or any other nuke treaty, and they won't allow in the iaea, and they are the ones demanding sanctions on iran?

the balls on these freaking people.

5. 5H3RD0G Silver Belt

I don't think any politicians have any respect for others unless it fits their business agenda. I think any politician would side with foreigners just to prevail for the sake of greed.

6. My Spot Not my bald spot. Not your dog, Spot.

lol

7. LionExMachina There are No Pacts between Lions and Sherdogs. Banned

If Donald Sterling is correct when he said blacks get treated like dogs in isreal,then it must really twist Netanyahu's nuts to have to deal with Obama.

8. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

you are now on the deport list.

deport list:

oiler
    jukai
    austin, who as an israeli spy changed his name to the higher power, all approved by the pro zionist sherdog mods!
    second sight, just don't trust you!
    tom brady

9. My Spot Not my bald spot. Not your dog, Spot.

Did Boehner do something illegal?

10. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

of course it does, he's not only a goyim, but a BLACK goyim!

11. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

deport list:

oiler
    jukai
    austin, who as an israeli spy changed his name to the higher power, all approved by the pro zionist sherdog mods!
    second sight, just don't trust you!
    tom brady
    john beohner
    goldberg

12. My Spot Not my bald spot. Not your dog, Spot.

Goldberg? :(

13. [email protected] Brown Belt

14. jehosafats Zungguzungguguzungguzeng

Thiessen is a career coward

15. second sight We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"

exactly

16. Anung Un Rama Idol of Millions Platinum Member

Do you agree with this opinion, or are you simply sharing it?

17. My Spot Not my bald spot. Not your dog, Spot.

Not unless you beat Hollywood Hogan for the title in the Georgia Dome.

18. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

19. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

israel got denied!

Exclusive: ICC backers defy Israeli call to cut funding to war crimes court

http://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-icc-backers-defy-israeli-call-cut-funding-140637916.html

THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Many leading backers of the International Criminal Court will ignore Israel's call for them to cut funding in response to an inquiry into possible war crimes in the Palestinian territories, officials told Reuters.

The continued support from countries which provide more than a third of the court's cash, including Germany, Britain and France, averts the risk of paralysis at the world's first permanent war crimes tribunal.

The already financially-stretched court in The Hague - set up to hold to account leaders responsible for crimes that go unpunished at home - could have been unable to pay salaries.

It would have struggled to move ahead with cases such as those against Kenyan Deputy President William Ruto, former Ivorian President Laurent Gbagbo and Ugandan rebel commander Dominic Ongwen.

Prosecutors incurred Israel's wrath this month when they said they would examine any crimes that may have occurred since June in the Palestinian territories, opening a path to possible charges against Israelis or Palestinians.

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said the country was lobbying states to cut funding to what he described as a political body. He and other Israeli officials said their efforts would target Germany, Canada, Australia and Japan

20. Jacket time Blue Belt

Bibi is so full of shit, he was saying that Iran was 3-5 yrs from having nukes back in 1991.

He is also a hypocrite

In 1996, then-Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres traveled to the U.S. to meet with President Bill Clinton less than a month before Peres faced voters. Peres faced some criticism for using the trip as a ploy to win votes, particularly from opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu.