Do people really sleep in pajamas?

Yesterday on Apple News I saw an article saying sleeping naked results in better quality sleep from being cooler and skin to skin contact with hot naked woman and weight loss from bad fat converting to brown fat that burns easier.

I've never owned a matching set but currently wearing plaid fleece pants.

I bought my son zip-up Paw Patrol pajamas yesterday with footies and now I really want something like that.

I always see folks on TV sleeping in these full pajama outfits:
500244_0_44

I'm wondering if that's common or just tv.

I stumble to bed exhausted... take off my pants and sleep in my t-shirt and boxers. If it's freezing I'll put on pajama pants or loose sweatpants.

If I'm sleeping over someone else's house I'll wear PJs or gym shorts (since I can't be running around in boxers all 'bouncing around'). Or pack PJs if I'm going on vacation.

The last time I actually wore boxers (like in the picture), is when we took a family Christmas photo and had a matching set.

1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

How do you sleep Sherbros?

A couple weeks ago I was at an AMP and my girl came in wearing like little girl pajamas because I woke her up. Then she went out and came back in a peach see through one piece and rubbed her big ass (big for a chinese girl, almost had a shelf ffs) on my crotch. It was a good time.

Oh, I don't mind it being a wee bit cool but Jana likes it downright refrigerated! LOL.
Does she like to be cuddled up in bed or left alone? I’m a bit of both. His beard is gigantic and he has a ridiculously hairy chest so I can’t go face to face but if I’m not too hot I like a good spoon, both ways.

Does she like to be cuddled up in bed or left alone? I’m a bit of both. His beard is gigantic and he has a ridiculously hairy chest so I can’t go face to face but if I’m not too hot I like a good spoon, both ways.

Oh, she loves to cuddle.

Naked.

Everything else feels uncomfortable, I can't understand any man wearing underwear to bed, that part of you ain't supposed to be hot.

You can reduce duvet coverage as heat requires!

It feels very weird if one isn't used to it... to me at least. I think I did before because my balls were too hot like Derrick Lewis.

Lol I sure as f don't .it's either boxers only or birthday suit

Back