Do people really sleep in pajamas?

Some do. I don't. Shorts and no shirt 99% of the time. I would have to live in Canada or Alaska to wear PJ's. I used to sleep in temperatures as low as 30F(ice forming on the walls) with less cover than most people use while still just wearing shorts.

I always see folks on TV sleeping in these full pajama outfits:
500244_0_44

I'm wondering if that's common or just tv.

I stumble to bed exhausted... take off my pants and sleep in my t-shirt and boxers. If it's freezing I'll put on pajama pants or loose sweatpants.

If I'm sleeping over someone else's house I'll wear PJs or gym shorts (since I can't be running around in boxers all 'bouncing around'). Or pack PJs if I'm going on vacation.

The last time I actually wore boxers (like in the picture), is when we took a family Christmas photo and had a matching set.

1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

How do you sleep Sherbros?
You don’t take a shower before bed? Boy, you nasty.

Sometimes, rarely, when it's really cold I like to wear a nightcap on my bald head. I used to wear socks sometimes when the bed was too short, sleeping over girls or friends places etc.

Man that just reminded me this chick at university had what amounted to a child's bed, with a frame, I had to sleep all curled up half off the bed, was ridiculous. The motivation of the young eh!

You won't feel the delight of freshly shaved legs against freshly laundered sheets, it's so lovely after washing the sheets :D
I would recommend trying it, if only once haha.

My legs are hardly hairy and the hair is soft so I feel it. One time I shaved and it felt 10x better. If my legs were actually hairy or thick hair sheets would not feel the same. I guess most guys dont know what they are missing out. Now I wont keep shaving as im so hairless naturally its pointless ive never felt my leg hair be an issue.
Yesterday on Apple News I saw an article saying sleeping naked results in better quality sleep from being cooler and skin to skin contact with hot naked woman and weight loss from bad fat converting to brown fat that burns easier.

Its true better for your balls too

I always see folks on TV sleeping in these full pajama outfits:
500244_0_44

I'm wondering if that's common or just tv.

I stumble to bed exhausted... take off my pants and sleep in my t-shirt and boxers. If it's freezing I'll put on pajama pants or loose sweatpants.

If I'm sleeping over someone else's house I'll wear PJs or gym shorts (since I can't be running around in boxers all 'bouncing around'). Or pack PJs if I'm going on vacation.

The last time I actually wore boxers (like in the picture), is when we took a family Christmas photo and had a matching set.

1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

How do you sleep Sherbros?

Either nekkid or in a Darth Vader onesie my wife got me, commando.

I sleep with nothing on unless I'm at someone's house. I actually put PJs on when I get up if I don't have to be anywhere quick rather than in bed. Sometimes I get a bit cold and that changes but rarely. I've been in PJs a lot watching telly loads lately when I get in from work.
Nice to see some girls on the forum.

Sleep with my boxers. Unless it's absolutely freezing cold and I absolutely need to wear a shirt then maybe a shirt. I hate wearing anything more hence why I generally hate sleeping over other people's house (unless it's with significant other at her place). I can sleep with clothes but I just don't prefer it.

Last edited:
In boxers, can’t go full naked because I may need to get up and fight an intruder or rapist

Sleeping naked.

Before that, i slept in underpants.

People who sleep in their underwear must like being dirty fucks. Feces and urine all over your sheets while you wait a month to wash your sheets. Lmao!

I can see people wearing pajama bottoms because they're basically just sweat pants, but I have no idea why someone would wear a pajama top instead of a t-shirt. But I usually just fall asleep in boxers, gym shorts or sweat pants depening on the time of the year and just a t-shirt as far as the top half.

Back