Do people really sleep in pajamas?

basically just boxers unless during cold weather.

Neeked or bust.

Little kids, and women (no offense @fingercuffs) wear clothes to bed. I didn't realize 90% of you were chicks. I'll watch what I say around here from now on.
None taken. I get up and put PJs ON, very rarely I wear them to bed, normally if I'm sick. Unless I'm staying at someone's house I'm far more comfy with nothing on. That's what a duvet's for.

I used to sleep in just boxers & a t-shirt before my wife came along. But now I need something warmer because she keeps our bedroom so cool at night. She sleeps naked with just a sheet & a comforter with the room cold & our ceiling fan on high. Which is too cold for me so I need an extra blanket & I own several pairs of these that I sleep in:
V5-1329518-001_FSF

Boxers only. If I get cold I put a shirt on. Once winter comes I upgrade to shirt\long pants and socks. If I need to be warmer than that I grab an extra blanket.

IN THE WINTER YES - I turn down the heat because I cannot sleep if it is too hot.

Cotton PJs bottoms and a nice cotton t-shirt with nice, crisp cotton sheets.

I used to sleep in just boxers & a t-shirt before my wife came along. But now I need something warmer because she keeps our bedroom so cool at night. She sleeps naked with just a sheet & a comforter with the room cold & our ceiling fan on high. Which is too cold for me so I need an extra blanket & I own several pairs of these that I sleep in:
V5-1329518-001_FSF

Cot damn.

Are you married to a polar bear?

I sleep naked and leave clothes next to bed incase I need to spring into action

I sleep in just ball shorts

But I wear pajamas when laying around the house during the colder months

Summer, I do underwear and a T shirt. Winter, I do sweats and a T shirt.

V5-1329518-001_FSF
We have a fan on, mainly to drain city noises out because I'm a light sleeper, I do get hot in the night though. And sometimes he's like a freaking radiator so the duvet gets flinged off quite often. I prefer it to be cold in the bedroom too.

We have a fan on, mainly to drain city noises out because I'm a light sleeper, I do get hot in the night though. And sometimes he's like a freaking radiator so the duvet gets flinged off quite often. I prefer it to be cold in the bedroom too.

Oh, I don't mind it being a wee bit cool but Jana likes it downright refrigerated! LOL.

i dont even own pajamas. I'm not poor, my home's warm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back