Do people really sleep in pajamas?

If i'm already wearing them and it's too cold and unappealing to take off... Once warm in bed likely to throw it on the floor at some point

Seeing as i live in florida, i sleep in my boxers

I sleep in pjs and go on walks in pjs in my neighborhood which sometimes gets a couple chuckles. As soon as I’m home pjs are on.

My wife's like that. We are different in this regard... When she'd get back from work she was like "I'm exhausted and just wanna be out of these work clothes and into something comfortable so that I can relax!"

When I was back from work I'd be like: "I'm exhausted and don't wanna change or do shit." most of the time, at least.

Ever since I was little I've felt very vulnerable sleeping unless I'm covered in something. I wrap my entire body in the sheet or blanket, including around my head almost like a mask. Just like my eyes and a bit of forehead peeking through lol. My feet also MUST be covered at all times. If even a toe is sticking out I gotta thrash around and reposition. Drives girlfriends a little nuts lmao
Can't let my feet out of the sheets cause the demons will catch me

Just sweat pants and maybe a shirt sometimes if it’s cold. Sleeping completely naked gives me an uncomfortable nights sleep, so that’s a no-go for me.

My wife's like that. We are different in this regard... When she'd get back from work she was like "I'm exhausted and just wanna be out of these work clothes and into something comfortable so that I can relax!"

When I was back from work I'd be like: "I'm exhausted and don't wanna change or do shit." most of the time, at least.
Soon as I'm in more recently, sometimes I have double socks on and warm PJs on as soon as I walk in.
I haven't changed today because it's been mild but it's normally my first thing. Jewellery off apart from engagement and wedding ring. It's only been since the weather has changed, normally walking around with the blinds shut and nothing on a week or so ago, for months.

For real though i think most people fell vulnerable when sleeping cause well... They are, its a joke but at the same time its true and im sure a lot of people have a way to "protect" thenselves when sleeping, most of then just don't go on sherdog ranting about the human mind and its fears

Sometimes, when it's cold. Otherwise just in my underwear. Occasionally I put on a t-shirt too.

Naked, when i get up in the morning i usually regale my body by wearing a marvelous, rose patterned robe and slip into my turkish slippers.

I take off my pants and sleep in my t-shirt and boxers. If it's freezing I'll put on pajama pants or loose sweatpants.
I was like this since I was a kid. A coupe of years ago I got a pajama for christmas and it literally changed my life. It's great. No I often come home from work, I go for a run or train and when i come home I take a shower and put on my pajama. It's great.

I just sleep in boxer briefs. dont like regular boxers.

GUEST_26c67727-14d4-47a3-a827-04f720b3ea82

Naked, when i get up in the morning i usually regale my body by wearing a marvelous, rose patterned robe and slip into my turkish slippers.
sounds luxurious.

912bCEgv52L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I use these 6 dollar wal mart prison sandals they lasted me like 2 years so far. surprisingly comfortable.
ed373844-b931-42e0-817e-ca829b35eab6_1.9bd5a2f2bce27a8d49cc853efe8bb602.jpeg

Naked.

Everything else feels uncomfortable, I can't understand any man wearing underwear to bed, that part of you ain't supposed to be hot.

You can reduce duvet coverage as heat requires!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back