Do people really sleep in pajamas?

I wear pyjama bottoms and any old t shirt. I also have slippers and a dressing gown as part of my early morning/evening ensemble.

Yes I am English.

I sleep in boxer briefs and no shirt no matter the temperature. Sleeping naked feels gross.

Just trunks.

Only used to wear PJs if one of the kids had a sleepover.

I sleep with nothing.. maybe a shirt if it's cold and a short if it's really cold.

Used PJs when I was a kid tho. It was the best in the winter.

Mens-Sleep-Shirt.jpg

I sleep nekkid except for socks and sleep mask. The bitches find it kinky.

I can't sleep naked or I wake up either cold or sweaty. I also feel like a knight without armor or something sleeping naked. I must be clothed and covered in a layer of sheet or blanket.

Same.

I got kids though so have to wear pyjama pants cause they almost always come into my bed at night

I haven’t worn PJs since I was 10. I sleep with boxer briefs and a T, no socks even in winter. In the summer I often take my shirt off. I prefer the lightest blanket possible. If I’m away or staying with someone I wear shorts. My only weird thing is I have to shower before I go to bed. I hate the idea of going to bed with the days grime on me.

I sleep with nothing.. maybe a shirt if it's cold and a short if it's really cold.

Used PJs when I was a kid tho. It was the best in the winter.

Well sleeping in Buenos Aires the choice is basically either a really good air conditioner or sleeping nude.

gym shorts. Add a shirt if its cold, and if really cold pajama pants. Many times if I add the t-shirt or PJ pants, I end up ripping them off in frustration after a fitful hour or so.

Basketball shorts or underarmour bottoms.

With the fan on. And the window open. On my California King. Under a huge, comfy Duvet.

I just wear some shorts, usually mesh. Don't use a shirt most of the time

I just wear underwear. Every woman I've been with sleeps in pjs or at least a big shirt

I have to wear a hat in bed sometimes man, two pairs of socks, my house is cold as fuck in winter

Back