Do people not understand that Cain was injured in the first fight?

JDSCain_zps8fdf0777.png
hey smart one. those also include the shots JDS landed after the the shot that dropped him. doesnt count. so cain is ahead.

why would you assume cain was more seriously injured? jds was the one that had follow-up knee surgery because of his injury, did cains injury require surgery??

Because he is either a Dr. that saw both medical reports or the Oracle that knows this for sure.

He got knocked down and out! Deal with it, instead of acting like a little cry baby. Cain got beat. JDS beat Cain. That is a fact. Tomorrow night might be different, but last time Cain done got his butt whooped. He'll probably lose tomorrow night, but I'm not psychic so I don't know. I just remember the big ol' heaping helpin' of ass whoopin' that JDS fed him last time, and Cain ate up that plate of ass whoopin'.

You do realize that JDS landed most of those shots when Cain got dropped right? Cain had actually landed more on the feet until he got caught, that's what TS was saying. In the end, JDS landed the shot that mattered.

hey smart one. those also include the shots JDS landed after the the shot that dropped him. doesnt count. so cain is ahead.

Do you really think Cain was actually winning the standup before the knockout?

Man. All my life I thought opinions and facts were different things. Apparently that's not the case. Fact this match will be similar to the first but will last longer.

He did hit JDS in the right hand pretty hard with his face. JDS might have had a sore right hand. So, good for Cain?

Do you really think Cain was actually winning the standup before the knockout?
Did you forget how badly Cain was blasting JDS's legs? Like BLASTING his legs away to the side. Not to mention he was coming forward. The fight was 10-9 Cain till the baseball throw punch.

You do realize that JDS landed most of those shots when Cain got dropped right? Cain had actually landed more on the feet until he got caught, that's what TS was saying. In the end, JDS landed the shot that mattered.

No, the standup was pretty even. Look at total strikes, JDS landed more.

Fight Metrics counted JDS's body jabs as insignificant, when in fact they set up the overhand that obliterated Cain.

You do realize that right? JDS loves the body jab setup? You parry, you're open. You eat it, he throws it harder and it saps your core strength. You drop a hand to block it, you wake up making excuses using words like "equilibrium" and "injury".

Did you forget how badly Cain was blasting JDS's legs? Like BLASTING his legs away to the side. Not to mention he was coming forward. The fight was 10-9 Cain till the baseball throw punch.

Pretty sure you're trolling.

Wow. People are really sticking hard to the he was winning before he lost argument.

No surprise the Diaz bros are two of your favorites, you fit the typical IQ level of their average fan.

shit thread, shit poster

Oh yeah.... Cain totally won the fight in the first minute of the first round. so that counts, right? No....wait... I forgot.... Cain got KTFO! HA HA!!! Your boy got his butt handed to him in front of the whole world. So quit crying like a little girl. Pull up your skirt and run on home, little lady.

You know to be honest I did forget that, but I think it really does not matter, when you say blasting trying to use all capital letters what you are really doing is trying to over hype something that should not be over hyped. You may be right, maybe he was slightly winning but if he was it was not by much and like others have said he was being set up, the set up is what one the fight.

A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Heres some cold hard facts for you people.

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

Whos the best wrestler JDS has fought? Shane Carwin? did he even attempt?

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

I fixed that title for you..:icon_conf

JDS isn't some slow guy who likes to fight off hes back,a guy like big foot does sorry but Cains getting knock out again probably going for a TD

Hey TS, no need for excuses. Your boy is getting his shot. It's okay, really. All he has to do is win.

Back