Do people not understand that Cain was injured in the first fight?

Pretty sure JDS had knee surgery right after he won the title in 64 seconds by KO....

Just sayin...

TS is a water headed tard basket. Just sayin' is all.

Let's assume TS is right, I said lets assume that Cain was more hurt, (my dad is tougher than your dad), but anyway, so what, its over he lost, now he has another chance to win, concentrate on the fight coming up. Those that look back can never move forward.

Does TS not understand that JDS was injured too and needed knee surgery right after the fight?

The only way Cain wins this one is with ground and pound and it is not going to be easy for him to get a takedown.

With that being said WAR CAIN!!!

TS does stand for transexual, right? Just so we're on the same page.

A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Yes. He knocked Cain out....or did you miss that part through your tears? And that's certainly not all it took. Knock his technique all you like, hater. The man's the best HW on Earth.

Heres some cold hard facts for you people.

Oh fuck, here we go....

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Everybody needs their knees, idiot. And while we're on the subject, it's MMA. Everybody has injuries going into a fight. If Cain had a blown ACL, he shouldn't have fought. Simple as that.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

And here comes the excuses train....Cain should have known that he had no business standing with Cigano. He wasn't winning the standup, moron, neither of them were. Your speculation on how Cain would have done vs. CC and Gilbert is just that: speculation. Overeem has no business laughing at anybody until he pisses clean, and his chin is still suspect.

Whos the best wrestler JDS has fought? Shane Carwin? did he even attempt?

Actually, Cain is the best wrestler Junior has fought, and he'll have to fight off more than one half-assed single-leg attempt to stay off his back this time.

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

The fatal assumption you're making here is that JDS won't be able to get back up, or threaten with subs. You don't know that, and neither do I.

I still refuse to pick a winner for tomorrow. I'm just hoping for the epic fight I thought I was going to get last year....

TS does stand for transexual, right? Just so we're on the same page.

What are you going to say if JDS knocks him out again tomorrow night?

Here's a prediction: someone's going to bump this thread up after the fight, then again in two or three years time.

Back