Do people not understand that Cain was injured in the first fight?

do people not understand that Cain will never, ever beat Junior?

JDS was injured too, but still he KTOF Cain... Anyway, they are fightinh again tomorrow. Stop crying about it

Dude, I'm a huge Cain fan and he's my favourite HW, but even Cain himself would be the first to disagree with your post. Yes, Cain was injured, but a fight is a fight and Cain was on the wrong end of it.

Just hope for a better fight tomorrow night.

In the promo shown during the weigh ins tonight he basically said he lost because of the injury and he wasn't himself.

You lost my interested when you used the losers injury as a reason it's okay while citing the winners injury as inconsequential. You sir are full of shit

oh please. that anti excuse line of "a fighter is never 100% going into a fight" is the dumbest thing ever. Theres different types of injuries doctor. theres the; I had an itch on my balls injuries to having a bruise on the shin, to I tore my god damn ACL injury.

so please, put that tired line to bed.

but your argument is really really dumb, sorry buddy but you are getting killed.

Cain was not able to wrestle enough for it to matter. He was striking to close the distance and he could not so he shot from the outside and failed. He was knocked out before he could try again. So this fight he shoots from the outside from the start and buys himself a few more low probability TD attempts before JDS drops him again.

DontGiveMeLip.

Cain is going to beat that ass though.

Can't wait to see the JDS fanboys cry.

/UFC-Champ-Dos-Santos-Undergoes-Successful-Knee-Surgery-

20111207034507_ciganojoelho.JPG

UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos underwent successful surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee on Wednesday morning.

Dos Santos sustained the injury in the week prior to his title-winning performance against former champion Cain Velasquez at UFC on Fox 1, which took place Nov. 12 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

“My knee surgery was great. I’m feeling very well,” the Brazilian big man wrote on Twitter following the surgery, which took place at Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo. “[I have] no pain and [I’m] just resting a little bit. Tomorrow morning, I’m gonna go back to Salvador.”

Despite suffering the injury so close to the fight date, dos Santos was not deterred in his quest to win the title. The Team Nogeuria representative caught Velasquez with an overhand right early in the first frame, disrupting the former champion’s equilibrium and sending him tumbling to the canvas. After administering some ground-and-pound, dos Santos was declared the new heavyweight champ, lifting the belt from his favored opponent in just 64 seconds.

Are we done here?

all fighters are injured in every fight, the ones who complain and the fans who complain for them just make themselves look bad

A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Heres some cold hard facts for you people.

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

Whos the best wrestler JDS has fought? Shane Carwin? did he even attempt?

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

M7LN

hey TS, buddy, Cain can be 110%. And JDS is still going to beat him, maybe not in round 1, but by round 3.

TS you have seen the responses many more people disagree with you, even Cain supporters disagree, saying even Cain would not agree with you, but you probably still think you are right.

You're basing this off one fight? I think you need to hold your preachings until tomorrow night is over...

even before their first fight i was about 70/30 for Junior. Cain is all offense, offense, offense. he's like a goddamn buzzsaw who cuts right through most guys and look great doing so. but he can't counter strike for shit and his defense sucks. and Junior ain't no block of wood. Cigano will make him look silly.

A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Heres some cold hard facts for you people.

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

Whos the best wrestler JDS has fought? Shane Carwin? did he even attempt?

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

JDSCain_zps8fdf0777.png

Back