Do people not understand that Cain was injured in the first fight?

JDSCain_zps8fdf0777.png

:icon_lol:

A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Heres some cold hard facts for you people.

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

Whos the best wrestler JDS has fought? Shane Carwin? did he even attempt?

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

blah blah blah...u sound really butthurt from the first fight bro

no I think TS is very correct. But both fighters were injured during the first fight. However in saying that many fighters are not %100 for a fight BUT I also believe Cain was more seriously injured than JDS for sure.

I expect Cain to win here via stoppage I wouldn't even be surprised if Cain knocked out JDS standing. watch this space.

Dont assume im a nuthugger just because ive got a Cain avatar my opinions are as close to reality as they can be.

A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

When he get's ko'd again, it's gonna hurt you more than the first time isn't it?

Shogun fought Forrest the first time with a torn ACL and uncharacteristically threw no kicks at all. Didn't stop people from jumping ont he PRIDE SUCKS LOL badnwagon back then, either.

The injury never made a difference anyway, the fight was 64 seconds long.

he could have blocked punch with knee?

Yes his knee was messed up. He got punched in the fucking head....not the knee!

Also JDS had a messed up knee. Yea i know "Well it was as bad as cains. It was his ACL". Shut the fuckk up! Cain got beat and will again tomorrow.

no I think TS is very correct. But both fighters were injured during the first fight. However in saying that many fighters are not %100 for a fight BUT I also believe Cain was more seriously injured than JDS for sure.

I expect Cain to win here via stoppage I wouldn't even be surprised if Cain knocked out JDS standing. watch this space.

Dont assume im a nuthugger just because ive got a Cain avatar my opinions are as close to reality as they can be.

why would you assume cain was more seriously injured? jds was the one that had follow-up knee surgery because of his injury, did cains injury require surgery??

He "WAS" winning. The fight metrics shows the whole fight where JDS landed a lot more punches with the gnp. Before that cain was landing more shots. :cool:

JDS set Cain up with the 'insignificant" body jabs. No one was winning the standup. It was pretty even until Cain decided to parry a punch with his ear.

He "WAS" winning. The fight metrics shows the whole fight where JDS landed a lot more punches with the gnp. Before that cain was landing more shots. :cool:

I guess im looking forward to see cain land more strikes till he gets KTFO again too.

JDS was on crutches like a week before the bout and yes Strikers need their knees too.

Pretty pumped, Cain is a dangerous guy. Would like to see how JDS reacts to being on his back.

i-ain-t-reading-all-that-meme-generator-whoa-there-i-ain-t-reading-all-that-shit-bro-6b90f3.jpg

FACT

go cry somewhere else. Cain isn't winning, no matter how big your tears get.

Back