Do people not understand that Cain was injured in the first fight?

If I were JDS, I would be pissed. He went into that cage not feeling 100% healthy either, and he put on a magnificent performance. Yet his accomplishment gets completely dismissed because Cain was coming back from an injury. An excuse that is NEVER allowed to be used for Shogun without his fans being torn to shreds, but apparently Cain and GSP are entitled to be rusty coming back from an injury.

Why don't we just tell the truth here? Wrestling has proven to be a dominant force in MMA. So much so that when a non-wrestler beats a wrestler, certain fans cannot accept the result as legitimate. They have to create endless excuses for why the wrestler lost, because he's more "well rounded", and anytime the wrestler loses, it must be a fluke.

And I thought Brazilians were supposed to make excuses...

A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Heres some cold hard facts for you people.

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

Whos the best wrestler JDS has fought? Shane Carwin? did he even attempt?

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

Bla Bla Bla....ya ya ya....here we go.

Typical Cain fan blaming his loss on not attempting takedowns. Your praying to god he gets the fight down, cause you know if he doesnt he pretty much doomed.

Hell at least Junior was impressive to get people on his bandwagon, Cain got all his fans for.....

He had one of the weakest roads to a title ever, then proceeded to get crushed in his first defense. The guy was crowned the greatest HW without earning it and then got a 2nd title shot, without earning it.

Ts raises some decent points but also dreaming.

even before their first fight i was about 70/30 for Junior. Cain is all offense, offense, offense. he's like a goddamn buzzsaw who cuts right through most guys and look great doing so. but he can't counter strike for shit and his defense sucks. and Junior ain't no block of wood. Cigano will make him look silly.

A lot of truth to this. Kongo had him on queer street 3 times in 3 rounds. If he hadn't clinched with him after rocking him in the second, I think it's very likely he could have won.

I still wouldn't bet on this fight, though.

God, some of you Cain fans are so utterly annoying, you sound like those irrational Shogun fans.

Ladies and gentlemen: the Cain fans have given us "Healthy Cain."

War JDS.

The thing i like about these kinds of threats is the bumpings after the fights :)

blah blah blah who cares if he was injured? Fight or don't fight. If you're injured call it off or don't bitch about it. Simple as that. Fucking fighters....saying their hurt and then releasing a video of him getting hurt in training. What a bunch of BS.

Stopped reading after the first few sentences. what a stupid post. JDS earned his fans in his debut and every other fight after that, JDS is so underrated and he still gets haters like you trying to put him down

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT!

I don't think you know what a fact is.

All fighters step inside the cage less than 100%.

Fact: Cain got caught.

So get over it.

I'm pretty sure JDS was injured as well, something about his leg if I'm not mistaken.. I remember him saying that he knew he needed to end the fight as quickly as possible because that leg was going to give him issues

A baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Really? Thats all that took for people to jump on the JDS bandwagon of being unstoppable and how Cain has no chance to win anymore. REALLY?

Heres some cold hard facts for you people.

Cain had a knee injury. JDS also had one (says big nog). It doesnt matter. Wrestlers need their knees more then strikers do. FACT.

Cain didnt follow the gameplan. He felt comfortable striking with JDS. I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear. Oh and heres a funny thing about JDS's opponents...Cain is the best striker JDS has fought ever. (Yes Cain would have KO'd Cro cop and Gilbert). (And yes Overeem laughs at such accomplishments by JDS)

Whos the best wrestler JDS has fought? Shane Carwin? did he even attempt?

Cain is in beast mode ladies and gentlemen. No more games. He's going to GSP JDS but with a finish. JDS is going to be defending takedowns all day long till all the blood is pumping into his arms. JDS will be gassed in the third. Cain finishes in the fourth.

You're going to be pretty scarce around here come tomorrow.

Injured or not, it is completely irrelevant. Once you step foot in the cage you lose the right to blame your performance on an injury. If you're injured, don't fight. If you fight, show some class if you lose.

I mean lets face it, Cain was winning in the stand up till he got hit by a baseball throw of a punch behind the ear.

cinemagraph-shining5.gif

Back