Do I invite my FWB of 2 years to my birthday party?

Why not include her in your banging of other chicks ? Everyone wins.

You're misunderstanding me bro, cos if the girl said "no" then the answer obviously is "no". But the thing is that she's not gonna say "no". She would never say "no", because of the implication.

What implication?

Would she be up for a threesome?...

TRukC0V.gif

Quite possibly. I was pretty close to making that happen with her this Valentine's day, but the logistics didn't quite work out.

My bed is too small for that though.

Who cares, your story is not interesting enough to pitch in.

I need some advice from my sherbros. Incels stay away.

Basically, the situation is this: I'm gonna celebrate my birthday in a few weeks and have invited a bunch of people. But I'm conflicted as to whether I should invite this girl that I've been banging for a couple of years. The relationship is super casual and we're both banging other people. Yet I feel like she'll get butthurt if she sees me take some other girl home, but at the same time she'll probably get even more butthurt if I don't invite her.

I'm currently leaning towards not inviting her cos like half the girls I've invited are either girls I've banged or are trying to bang and I'd rather explore some new waters instead of jumping in the same pond, nomsayin? At the same time, the sex with this girl is 11/10 and I'd like that shit to keep going. The dilemma is real sherbros.

Do I pull the good old "Whaaaaaat, I thought I invited you??" card the next day? Do I invite her last second and hope that she's working? Do I finger her friends?

Advice is greatly appreciated.

Have one of your friends say they set the party up and you had no control over the invite list, then bang her after said party.

Yes, invite her.

But keep her at arms length, otherwise she might take this as an invitation to start feeling something towards you.

Never invite fuck buddies out bro. I learned this lesson the hard way when I was single. I was banging this gas station attendant who lived like 1 mile from my house. She'd come over at night, we'd have sex and then she'd leave. After awhile I started inviting her to go out with my buddies clubbing (she made friends with all my guy friends, oh how convenient). Every-time I'd be dancing with some chick she'd run up on us acting like we're a couple. She eventually told me she was in love me, I didn't know what to do so I tried pawning her off on one of my buddies who had a huge crush on her. She didn't take this well and tried claiming my buddy raped her one night. I have no clue if she was lying but she seemed pretty unstable at this point. Moral of the story is don't bang chicks who work at gas stations/don't invite out fuck buddies.

The whole point of an FWB is you don't have to worry about this nonsense. Sounds like it's time to cut her off.
That's definitely the point of FWB arrangements but......

Anybody that's ever been in a FWB situation knows that 99% of the time, somebody develops stronger feelings, gets jealous, wants more, or gets hurt. It's a tale as old as time.

Rookie...

I guess, you are inviting this girl along..

Which means,

1. You can't hit on any other ladies the entire night if you want to keep getting laid (even if she's just a fuck buddy she has unwritten rules, especially when she is present).

2. If she comes to your bday, the next day she's your new gf

3. If you don't invite her, say goodbye to your normal lay..

Love and learn, fuck buddies only last so long before you have accept they are your new girl or until they are the one to find someone new and start to ghost you.

Happy Bday!!

Can't believe I missed this reply. Yes, this is certainly me picking the lesser of two evils, but I'm not entirely certain on what the lesser evil is in this case.

Never invite fuck buddies out bro. I learned this lesson the hard way when I was single. I was banging this gas station attendant who lived like 1 mile from my house. She'd come over at night, we'd have sex and then she'd leave. After awhile I started inviting her to go out with my buddies clubbing (she made friends with all my guy friends, oh how convenient). Every-time I'd be dancing with some chick she'd run up on us acting like we're a couple. She eventually told me she was in love me, I didn't know what to do so I tried pawning her off on one of my buddies who had a huge crush on her. She didn't take this well and tried claiming my buddy raped her one night. I have no clue if she was lying but she seemed pretty unstable at this point. Moral of the story is don't bang chicks who work at gas stations/don't invite out fuck buddies.
Chicks that are willing to be fuck buddies are generally much more likely to be bat-shit crazy.

Chicks that are willing to be fuck buddies are generally much more likely to be bat-shit crazy.
Duhh, why do you think I'm banging her in the first place. Do you eat steak with no salt and pepper? I need some crazy to spice things up a bit.

Anybody that's ever been in a FWB situation knows that 99% of the time, somebody develops stronger feelings, gets jealous, wants more, or gets hurt. It's a tale as old as time.

Which is why I said it's time to cut her off. Sounds like you have plenty of other FWB's no need to waste time with her anymore.

Ask her if she is going to be cool with the situation. What's the big deal?

For a guy that supposedly bangs all these girls you are full of doubt. I'm starting to believe you exagerated a lot in the OP.

BTW.. You banged half of the girls and want to bang the rest? If that's true you have a problem with sex. Maybe some mommy issues.

I need some advice from my sherbros. Incels stay away.

Basically, the situation is this: I'm gonna celebrate my birthday in a few weeks and have invited a bunch of people. But I'm conflicted as to whether I should invite this girl that I've been banging for a couple of years. The relationship is super casual and we're both banging other people. Yet I feel like she'll get butthurt if she sees me take some other girl home, but at the same time she'll probably get even more butthurt if I don't invite her.

I'm currently leaning towards not inviting her cos like half the girls I've invited are either girls I've banged or are trying to bang and I'd rather explore some new waters instead of jumping in the same pond, nomsayin? At the same time, the sex with this girl is 11/10 and I'd like that shit to keep going. The dilemma is real sherbros.

Do I pull the good old "Whaaaaaat, I thought I invited you??" card the next day? Do I invite her last second and hope that she's working? Do I finger her friends?

Advice is greatly appreciated.

How far does she live?

Cuz if it's within drunk driving distance of the party, there's no reason she has to be there during the new water exploring. You feel me Columbus?

BTW.. You banged half of the girls and want to bang the rest? If that's true you have a problem with sex. Maybe some mommy issues.

If that was true nearly every man in the world would have mommy issues. Who the fuck doesn't want to bang other hot chicks just cause he banged some other hot chick?

Bro 1: "Hey Bro you want to fuck that bitch over there?"
Bro 2: "Nah bro I already fucked half her friends so I don't want to fuck the other half."

That's definitely the point of FWB arrangements but......

Yep. That's why I'm surprised that this has lasted as long as it has.

Back