Do I invite my FWB of 2 years to my birthday party?

Kirra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I need some advice from my sherbros. Incels stay away.

Basically, the situation is this: I'm gonna celebrate my birthday in a few weeks and have invited a bunch of people. But I'm conflicted as to whether I should invite this girl that I've been banging for a couple of years. The relationship is super casual and we're both banging other people. Yet I feel like she'll get butthurt if she sees me take some other girl home, but at the same time she'll probably get even more butthurt if I don't invite her.

I'm currently leaning towards not inviting her cos like half the girls I've invited are either girls I've banged or are trying to bang and I'd rather explore some new waters instead of jumping in the same pond, nomsayin? At the same time, the sex with this girl is 11/10 and I'd like that shit to keep going. The dilemma is real sherbros.

Do I pull the good old "Whaaaaaat, I thought I invited you??" card the next day? Do I invite her last second and hope that she's working? Do I finger her friends?

Advice is greatly appreciated.

Of course you invite her so you have a backup lay

you filthy casual

No good having a fishing rod but no lake homie!

Invite me and I'll wear a wig and your choice of undergarments

She doesn't have to know or be at your bday party if she is just a fuck buddy..

Don't invite her,

Tell her it is just a party with the guys but you will get a hold of her after you all finish chilling, so that you can still get laid..

But sounds to me more like you have developed feelings for your fuck buddy,

You done goofed...

Bro, if I can't get laid on my own fucking birthday party then I might as well kill myself.
bro,
you're going to get with "Im on my period" at least twice bro

bro,
you're going to get with "Im on my period" at least twice bro
Bro, I have my gi and blue belt lying next to the bed for a reason. Girls can't say "no" because of the implication.

How old are you and what sex are you? Throwing yourself a birthday party should cutoff at around 13 for guys and 29 for women.

I don't know, something about this story doesn't add up. On one end you sound like you have abundance of woman, on the other hand you sound pussy whipped and conflicted over a casual hookup.

You have multiple pieces of ass and you want us to give you advice on how to keep one of those pieces of ass on the hook?

Fuck you, your thread is hot garbage.

I need some advice from my sherbros. Incels stay away.

Basically, the situation is this: I'm gonna celebrate my birthday in a few weeks and have invited a bunch of people. But I'm conflicted as to whether I should invite this girl that I've been banging for a couple of years. The relationship is super casual and we're both banging other people. Yet I feel like she'll get butthurt if she sees me take some other girl home, but at the same time she'll probably get even more butthurt if I don't invite her.

I'm currently leaning towards not inviting her cos like half the girls I've invited are either girls I've banged or are trying to bang and I'd rather explore some new waters instead of jumping in the same pond, nomsayin? At the same time, the sex with this girl is 11/10 and I'd like that shit to keep going. The dilemma is real sherbros.

Do I pull the good old "Whaaaaaat, I thought I invited you??" card the next day? Do I invite her last second and hope that she's working? Do I finger her friends?

Advice is greatly appreciated.
I think if she sees you take another girl home / just generally getting a lot of interest and attention from other girls.. She'll prob be a bit butt hurt but it won't make her stop wanting to fuck you

generally it's the exact opposite. Women are programmed to want men who are wanted

If the sex is a 10 then u just gotta invite her. Not doing it seems harder to recover from. But either way if you've been fucking her for 2 years, whatever you do seems salvageable so maybe just use your gut on this one.

I'd personally invite her and just do my thing, let her think and feel what she wants. She prob won't even give a fuck. And if she does who cares

She not ur gf brah

Back