Do I invite my FWB of 2 years to my birthday party?

This is not going to end well.

You will either lose your fwb or win a new gf.

Being pre2013 Im obv. invited.

Yeah @Kirra, just invite her. If you hook up with someone else you know I got your back bro

Funny thing is, @Rolf3000 actually is invited being the Sherdog OG that he is.

Me and him share everything. Everything.

I need some advice from my sherbros. Incels stay away.

Basically, the situation is this: I'm gonna celebrate my birthday in a few weeks and have invited a bunch of people. But I'm conflicted as to whether I should invite this girl that I've been banging for a couple of years. The relationship is super casual and we're both banging other people. Yet I feel like she'll get butthurt if she sees me take some other girl home, but at the same time she'll probably get even more butthurt if I don't invite her.

I'm currently leaning towards not inviting her cos like half the girls I've invited are either girls I've banged or are trying to bang and I'd rather explore some new waters instead of jumping in the same pond, nomsayin? At the same time, the sex with this girl is 11/10 and I'd like that shit to keep going. The dilemma is real sherbros.

Do I pull the good old "Whaaaaaat, I thought I invited you??" card the next day? Do I invite her last second and hope that she's working? Do I finger her friends?

Advice is greatly appreciated.

I've been here, man, listen: If you want to bang any other chick at the party beside her: Don't invite her. Chicks like this usually cockblock or send unintentional "he's mine" signals, or even just the closeness you two have will be apparent. It could also make her sad.

You can always just call her up later if your party is a dud.

All that shit about chicks wanting "a guy who is wanted" is true, but not exactly in this way, and a lot could go wrong if you invite her.

You don’t introduce fuck buddies to your social circle. That’s how you get a girlfriend.

What kinda rookie invites a FWB out to where all of your friends will be attending. This defeats the entire point, looks like you’ve developed feelings amigo.

Don’t forget to invite us to your wedding.

UPDATE:

So I guess karma is a bitch cos I ended up not getting laid at my own birthday party. And I wore a fucking suit too.

I didn't invite the FWB chick, but she got a boyfriend like 2 weeks ago so I guess she wouldn't have came either way. Some chicks I invited didn't show up, some got too drunk off the Fernet Branca that was liberally flowing at the pre-party. Two girls I've previously banged ended up making out with each other half the night and I was too big of a cuck to get in on that action.

All in all I blame @Rolf3000. He was supposed to be my wingman, but after seeing my twink thread he got inspired and booked tickets to Thailand. I hope those twinks were worth it dude...

darkhelmetbright-2306.jpg

no you dont invite her to shit, thats a girlfriend thing, you are just banging

also you didnt invite Sherdog?, rude

I don't get all these Sherdoggers acting like their sex buddies are a GF.
:rolleyes: Inviting them to meet the family and getting jealous when a friend hits on her.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Enjoy your new STDs for clapping cheeks with that ho you are banging that is banging other dudes.

UPDATE:

So I guess karma is a bitch cos I ended up not getting laid at my own birthday party. And I wore a fucking suit too.

I didn't invite the FWB chick, but she got a boyfriend like 2 weeks ago so I guess she wouldn't have came either way. Some chicks I invited didn't show up, some got too drunk off the Fernet Branca that was liberally flowing at the pre-party. Two girls I've previously banged ended up making out with each other half the night and I was too big of a cuck to get in on that action.

All in all I blame @Rolf3000. He was supposed to be my wingman, but after seeing my twink thread he got inspired and booked tickets to Thailand. I hope those twinks were worth it dude...

First of all, unless you specify that it's a formal affair, never wear a suit to your own birthday party. It just indicates that you're trying too hard & it makes you stand out like a sore thumb if your big party turns out to be a small gathering instead.
Secondly, what's up with those two ex-lovers making out with one another & you failing to get a birthday threesome. Something's definitely not right there. Either they were both pissed at you & wanted to rub your face in it ( figuratively only ) or you missed out on some signals big time.
Better luck next year, bro.

UPDATE:

why did you wear a suit to your birthday party?

First of all, unless you specify that it's a formal affair, never wear a suit to your own birthday party. It just indicates that you're trying too hard & it makes you stand out like a sore thumb if your big party turns out to be a small gathering instead.
Secondly, what's up with those two ex-lovers making out with one another & you failing to get a birthday threesome. Something's definitely not right there. Either they were both pissed at you & wanted to rub your face in it ( figuratively only ) or you missed out on some signals big time.

That's pretty fucking savage by your standards.. :D

UPDATE:

Thanks for the update dude.. but WTF is with the suit?

Relax, it wasn't a formal suit and I specifically told the other dudes to dress up.

As for the girls, I have no idea. One of them is a lesbian and isn't really into dudes so I'm not sure if she'd even want me there lmao. And we were at an afterparty with a bunch of people so it's not like we could just sneak off and fuck.

why did you wear a suit to your birthday party?

Thanks for the update dude.. but WTF is with the suit?

You two sound poor.

I'm waiting then.

I went out on Sunday and took a girl home so it's all good.

Throw a birthday party for yourself? Pre-party? Ferne-Branca and suits?

I guess I'm just old so won't judge. As long as your'e having fun and living a fulfilling life, then good on ya'.

Back