Do I invite my FWB of 2 years to my birthday party?

I need some advice from my sherbros. Incels stay away.

Basically, the situation is this: I'm gonna celebrate my birthday in a few weeks and have invited a bunch of people. But I'm conflicted as to whether I should invite this girl that I've been banging for a couple of years. The relationship is super casual and we're both banging other people. Yet I feel like she'll get butthurt if she sees me take some other girl home, but at the same time she'll probably get even more butthurt if I don't invite her.

I'm currently leaning towards not inviting her cos like half the girls I've invited are either girls I've banged or are trying to bang and I'd rather explore some new waters instead of jumping in the same pond, nomsayin? At the same time, the sex with this girl is 11/10 and I'd like that shit to keep going. The dilemma is real sherbros.

Do I pull the good old "Whaaaaaat, I thought I invited you??" card the next day? Do I invite her last second and hope that she's working? Do I finger her friends?

Advice is greatly appreciated.
050e670efeccea55325808ece1e4c8c3219769-v5-wm.jpg

you could go Zach Morris style and invite her, mack others and her t/o the party, and just exit strategy later!

Should go swimmingly

Just tell her that she’s a no good lay and that you are keeping your options open
She will respect you and adore you

Okay…that seems really dark though.
You're misunderstanding me bro, cos if the girl said "no" then the answer obviously is "no". But the thing is that she's not gonna say "no". She would never say "no", because of the implication.

I'm currently leaning towards not inviting her cos like half the girls I've invited are either girls I've banged or are trying to bang and I'd rather explore some new waters instead of jumping in the same pond, nomsayin? At the same time, the sex with this girl is 11/10 and I'd like that shit to keep going. The dilemma is real sherbros.

tenor.gif

How you gonna feel when she hooks up with one of your bros?

I can't give any advice until I see her pic.

The whole point of an FWB is you don't have to worry about this nonsense. Sounds like it's time to cut her off.

You'll be fine if you invite her. If you're both fucking other people, she has no place getting upset if you leave with someone else. She's a great back-up if nothing else comes through too.

Can't believe a grown man is asking for advice on who to invite to his birthday. These are the things 12 year old girls worry about.

Hell no. Tell her you might want to do something later so she keeps her schedule clear, and if you find someone else you just say you ate some bad guacamole.

I need some advice from my sherbros. Incels stay away.

Basically, the situation is this: I'm gonna celebrate my birthday in a few weeks and have invited a bunch of people. But I'm conflicted as to whether I should invite this girl that I've been banging for a couple of years. The relationship is super casual and we're both banging other people. Yet I feel like she'll get butthurt if she sees me take some other girl home, but at the same time she'll probably get even more butthurt if I don't invite her.

Do I pull the good old "Whaaaaaat, I thought I invited you??" card the next day? Do I invite her last second and hope that she's working? Do I finger her friends?

Advice is greatly appreciated.

Grow up man

Unless you’re actually 22.

In which case good job

Bang her earlier in the day then send her off. Then bang whoever later on..

<seedat>

She doesn't have to know or be at your bday party if she is just a fuck buddy..

Don't invite her,

Tell her it is just a party with the guys but you will get a hold of her after you all finish chilling, so that you can still get laid..

But sounds to me more like you have developed feelings for your fuck buddy,

You done goofed...

The town I live in is too small to get away with lying about this shit though. She knows a couple of the people I've invited and she's bound to see on Snapchat that it's not just "me and the boys".

We talkin' birthday gangbang?

Only after the girls have left.

I've never been laid on my birthday now I think about it
<{Joewithit}>

Amateur.

I don't know, something about this story doesn't add up. On one end you sound like you have abundance of woman, on the other hand you sound pussy whipped and conflicted over a casual hookup.

Just trying to be less douchy than usual. I've been in a similar situation before and that girl never spoke to me again lol.

I think if she sees you take another girl home / just generally getting a lot of interest and attention from other girls.. She'll prob be a bit butt hurt but it won't make her stop wanting to fuck you

generally it's the exact opposite. Women are programmed to want men who are wanted

If the sex is a 10 then u just gotta invite her. Not doing it seems harder to recover from. But either way if you've been fucking her for 2 years, whatever you do seems salvageable so maybe just use your gut on this one.

I'd personally invite her and just do my thing, let her think and feel what she wants. She prob won't even give a fuck. And if she does who cares

She not ur gf brah

Finally a sensible reply. Come to think of it, this is exactly what I did 2 years ago when I just met her. I think the best option here is to just invite her last minute and if I'm lucky she's gonna be working.

The fuck was our invite?

Sorry, no post 2013 join dates allowed.

How old are you and what sex are you? Throwing yourself a birthday party should cutoff at around 13 for guys and 29 for women.

This. I have a friend who has an annual surf trip bbq and camping weekend and I can't bring myself to go anymore. He's 40.

Celebrating birthdays is for kids and women.

Rookie...

I guess, you are inviting this girl along..

Which means,

1. You can't hit on any other ladies the entire night if you want to keep getting laid (even if she's just a fuck buddy she has unwritten rules, especially when she is present).

2. If she comes to your bday, the next day she's your new gf

3. If you don't invite her, say goodbye to your normal lay..

Love and learn, fuck buddies only last so long before you have accept they are your new girl or until they are the one to find someone new and start to ghost you.

Happy Bday!!

The town I live in is too small to get away with lying about this shit though. She knows a couple of the people I've invited and she's bound to see on Snapchat that it's not just "me and the boys".

Only after the girls have left.

Amateur.

Just trying to be less douchy than usual. I've been in a similar situation before and that girl never spoke to me again lol.

Finally a sensible reply. Come to think of it, this is exactly what I did 2 years ago when I just met her. I think the best option here is to just invite her last minute and if I'm lucky she's gonna be working.

Sorry, no post 2013 join dates allowed.
Biology bro

Ud think seeing you with other women would be a turnoff. But it's the opposite
It's pre selection, if you're already chosen by a bunch of women then your value goes up dramatically and so does her attraction

Only way I see an issue with inviting her is if she was your gf/ or you had some deeper feelings for her. Id say just invite her and don't stress about it. She won't care. If she does, it probably just makes her want you more when the time comes

But idk, variables make it tricky. Best just go with ur gut

Back