Do Diaz Bros have tattoos?

I don't understand why people think people get tattoos to look "hard".

I'm sure there are plenty of people who do, but I don't know a single person who got a tattoo with the intention of looking like a tough guy.

I also don't see why people without tattoos have to vocalize their disdain for something someone else does with their body.

1329261538085.jpg

LOL!

I honestly think more people get tattoos to attract hoes than to look hard.

I heard Anderson Silva tatooed his entire body

well that's pretty bad ass, and he is the goat

I don't understand why people think people get tattoos to look "hard".

I'm sure there are plenty of people who do, but I don't know a single person who got a tattoo with the intention of looking like a tough guy.

I also don't see why people without tattoos have to vocalize their disdain for something someone else does with their body.

1329261538085.jpg

I don't think that is exactly true.
There are tattooed people who try to get people who don't to get some.
It goes both ways.

And by the looks of it, don't be a tattoo artists who doesn't have tattoos. I enjoy watching Ink Master, and once they figured out that the one artists didn't have any tattoos, they gave him hell, and I still think that was what led to him getting voted off.

The best fighters usually have either no or very few tattoos. Think about every legend. Silva, Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, BJ, Randy, Bones, Machida, JDS, Coleman, Liddel, Ortiz, Crocop, yada yada yada. You see a guy totally covered in tattoo he's probably a gate keeper. Notice Mir didn't have tattoos when he was champ, now he's covered in them and a gatekeeper.

GSP, Liddel and Bones have tatts...

Want to try re-reading what you quoted and find where you made the mistake?

on the tattos vs no tattoos topic.

I have a few tatts that dont show in cloths, but I really wish I had none now that everyone has them.. and whenever Im at the gym with all these toolbags, I get such a rush out of being stronger and tougher than all these wannabe Dbags with tatts galore.

Your tatts arent gunna fix that I lift twice your weight DJ Pauly Paul, I could still kick your ass lol

You're such a badass, bro.

5f994f4bf165a447c2fde5206d38a4a8.jpeg

Your random design tattoo is not unique. 99% of tattoos look like shit.

If you want to express "yourself", do it with your actions instead of with some lame ass body art that someone else thought up for you.

Then, there are these tattooed fucks that think they are immune to being judged.

Tattooed people shouldn't be judged for having tattoos. People get tattoos for all sorts of reasons, not to look big and bad. I know that I got my tattoos because I love cultural art.

If you want to express "yourself", do it with your actions instead of with some lame ass body art that someone else thought up for you.

I'm tatted and yo girl loves it.

How upset are you?

Not everyone wants unique tattoos. Some people may want traditional art to express their love for the culture and tradition.

You're probably some christian fuck who thinks tattoos won't get you into your little fairyland above the sky.

Fuck off. No need to shit talk someone for something they want to do to their OWN body.

I like how not having tattoos is a big deal nowadays.

The best fighters usually have either no or very few tattoos. Think about every legend. Silva, Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, BJ, Randy, Bones, Machida, JDS, Coleman, Liddel, Ortiz, Crocop, yada yada yada. You see a guy totally covered in tattoo he's probably a gate keeper. Notice Mir didn't have tattoos when he was champ, now he's covered in them and a gatekeeper.

You might be on to something...

Not everyone wants unique tattoos. Some people may want traditional art to express their love for the culture and tradition.

You're probably some christian fuck who thinks tattoos won't get you into your little fairyland above the sky.

Fuck off. No need to shit talk someone for something they want to do to their OWN body.

Atheist.

And if you put something on your body for the world to see, you have opened yourself up to all of the criticism that comes with it.

I'm sure the artist is happy that you are expressing your love for his art by plastering a copy of his shit on your ugly body.

True. The most imtimidating fighter in the world,Chael Sonnen, has no tattoos

Youd be more intimidated by Sonnen than a guy like Overeem or JDS ?

None of the three have tattoos, I'm just wondering why Chael would scare you more.

Atheist.

And if you put something on your body for the world to see, you have opened yourself up to all of the criticism that comes with it.

I'm sure the artist is happy that you are expressing your love for his art by plastering a copy of his shit on your ugly body.

Just as I suspected. Its sad that you can just tell when there is a bible fucker in a forum.

You're just a judgmental prick who is jealous of other people, so you just try to talk down to them to try to make yourself feel better.

Let's all see your ugly ass body.

true bad asses don't have tatoos. I.e. Anderson, JDS, Fedor and myself.

Back