Do Diaz Bros have tattoos?

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Crazy how like everyone in UFC has tats, but the two most thuggiest, straight outta compton bros have none.

If there is anything I can respect about the Diaz bros. it's not having tattoos. That would just solidify their stereotype.

Nick's musical taste is just as funny. You'd think he'd be listening to rap but he's into stuff like the Deftones and prog rock.

having tattoos is an easy way to act hard.
those boys prove it with actions, they don't need to fly a flag like lots of people do

You dont put a sticker on a Bentley.

They must be pussies. Everyone with tattoos that I know are hard as fuck.

Here we go... Shitstorm a brewin with tattooed people vs non tattooed people in this thread.

For the record I have alot of tattoos and it doesn't make me hard or thugged out or anything else

Here we go... Shitstorm a brewin with tattooed people vs non tattooed people in this thread.

For the record I have alot of tattoos and it doesn't make me hard or thugged out or anything else

Me too I have several. I just like body art, why do tattoos have to mean your a bad ass? lol.

If there is anything I can respect about the Diaz bros. it's not having tattoos. That would just solidify their stereotype.

Nick's musical taste is just as funny. You'd think he'd be listening to rap but he's into stuff like the Deftones and prog rock.

The one thing I do like about Diaz is his amazing taste in music. He comes out to one of the most badass songs ever.

on the tattos vs no tattoos topic.

I have a few tatts that dont show in cloths, but I really wish I had none now that everyone has them.. and whenever Im at the gym with all these toolbags, I get such a rush out of being stronger and tougher than all these wannabe Dbags with tatts galore.

Your tatts arent gunna fix that I lift twice your weight DJ Pauly Paul, I could still kick your ass lol

Back