Do Diaz Bros have tattoos?

No. Fighters with no tattoos look the most intimidating.

Nope, no tatoos
wish I could say the same about other fighters

Whats with people thinking tattoos are to make you look hard?

I have tattoos. I don't think im hard, and I definitely don't act all hard because of it. I make fun of those types of people.

does alistair overeem have any tats?
and if the diaz bro's do get any, I hope they get something that screams hardcore, like gray maynards' tramp stamp.

does alistair overeem have any tats?
and if the diaz bro's do get any, I hope they get something that screams hardcore, like gray maynards' tramp stamp.

He should get the Brock Lesnar sword as a tramp stamp. That would be so hard

Curling more than someone does not = being able to kick their ass. Sorry Mr. Do you lift bro

been boxing and wrestling for 13-14 years. Been in more street fights than I can remember.

Good luck with your tatts bro.

Whats with people thinking tattoos are to make you look hard?

I have tattoos. I don't think im hard, and I definitely don't act all hard because of it. I make fun of those types of people.

So you are making fun of the same people we are.. whats not to understand?

If there is anything I can respect about the Diaz bros. it's not having tattoos. That would just solidify their stereotype.

Nick's musical taste is just as funny. You'd think he'd be listening to rap but he's into stuff like the Deftones and prog rock.

And they are vegans who wear spandex and ride road bikes and shit. They are the anti-stereotype, lol.

There is nothing wrong with having tattoos. To my knowledge, they have none.

I don't get tattoos to look like a hard ass.

I get tattoos to get hoes. YOBO! SWAG!

I don't understand why people think people get tattoos to look "hard".

I'm sure there are plenty of people who do, but I don't know a single person who got a tattoo with the intention of looking like a tough guy.

I also don't see why people without tattoos have to vocalize their disdain for something someone else does with their body.

1329261538085.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back