Do Diaz Bros have tattoos?

large_Terrelle-Pryor-Buckeye-tattoo-close-up.jpg

If Nick wants to beat GSP, he needs to try one of these power tattoos. These tattoos make you such a superior athlete that your school has to be suspended for the next couple post seasons because of the edge it gave you.

Yes he did, he lost me as a fan, but he still comes out to good music.

Don't have to be a fan of a guy to like his walk of music, that's for sure. Not gonna lie, if I fought, I'd probably walk out to Feiticeira once or twice.

The best fighters usually have either no or very few tattoos. Think about every legend. Silva, Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, BJ, Randy, Bones, Machida, JDS, Coleman, Liddel, Ortiz, Crocop, yada yada yada. You see a guy totally covered in tattoo he's probably a gate keeper. Notice Mir didn't have tattoos when he was champ, now he's covered in them and a gatekeeper.

GSP, Liddel and Bones have tatts...

Here we go... Shitstorm a brewin with tattooed people vs non tattooed people in this thread.

For the record I have alot of tattoos and it doesn't make me hard or thugged out or anything else

Yeah, I have tattoos and i'm a respectable businessman.

It isn't 1950, people from all walks of life have tattoos for different reasons.

Not sure why everyone calls the Diaz bros thugs when have they ever robbed or shot anyone? pretty sure they haven't and they aren't thugs.

they probably know a few nortenos or have fam that are homeboys, growing up in stocktone.

No. They don't need a bunch of tattoos for people to know their bad mofos. You got Rampage and Wand with all these tats trying to act hard,nobody buys that. Nobody is scared of those guys.

on the tattos vs no tattoos topic.

I have a few tatts that dont show in cloths, but I really wish I had none now that everyone has them.. and whenever Im at the gym with all these toolbags, I get such a rush out of being stronger and tougher than all these wannabe Dbags with tatts galore.

Your tatts arent gunna fix that I lift twice your weight DJ Pauly Paul, I could still kick your ass lol

Curling more than someone does not = being able to kick their ass. Sorry Mr. Do you lift bro

Back