Do Diaz Bros have tattoos?

The NCAA seems to think that tatoos make you a better football player, so wouldn't they help you out for MMA also.

The best fighters usually have either no or very few tattoos. Think about every legend. Silva, Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, BJ, Randy, Bones, Machida, JDS, Coleman, Liddel, Ortiz, Crocop, yada yada yada. You see a guy totally covered in tattoo he's probably a gate keeper. Notice Mir didn't have tattoos when he was champ, now he's covered in them and a gatekeeper.

The best fighters usually have either no or very few tattoos. Think about every legend. Silva, Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, BJ, Randy, Bones, Machida, JDS, Coleman, Liddel, Ortiz, Crocop, yada yada yada. You see a guy totally covered in tattoo he's probably a gate keeper. Notice Mir didn't have tattoos when he was champ, now he's covered in them and a gatekeeper.

Sounds awful scientific.

Me too I have several. I just like body art, why do tattoos have to mean your a bad ass? lol.

Because dumbass judgemental fucks like to lump everyone into the same categories. I get tattoos for my own personal reasons, and none of them are to "look more badass"

They have vegan tattoos done with soy extracts. Problem is, it washes right off in the shower.

You dont put a spoiler on a Bentley.

bentley-gt-spoiler.jpg

I do.

hey u dont have to rufi a drunk girls drink........

but i do anyway

The Diaz Bros don't have tattoo's....they give 'em....ohhhhh!

The one thing I do like about Diaz is his amazing taste in music. He comes out to one of the most badass songs ever.

Condit vs. Diaz entrances when they fought may have been the most badass combination of entrance songs ever.

Because dumbass judgemental fucks like to lump everyone into the same categories. I get tattoos for my own personal reasons, and none of them are to "look more badass"

Then, there are these tattooed fucks that think they are immune to being judged.

Back