Divorce statistics

Had no idea black people got married. Learning every day.

Looks like once you go black you often do go back. To being single anyway

It always amazed me how many white girls loves the black man... them I realised they all just want to be single mothers.

Lol well, Asians aren’t really yellow (especially SE Asians), black people aren’t really black, white people aren’t really white, and Natives aren’t really red. Not sure how you’d represent them then.

Edit: @Kazzy beat me to it.

How bout a feathered headdress?

Should do a darker shade than yellow for those south easters.

Asians can't divorce because they don't want to bring dishonor to their family

Here's a good one: Women initiate around 70-80% of the divorces. For this reason and others it's best not to just jump into marriage for a man. Especially if you're successful. Should wait at least 5 years and observe her character.

That, and the Asian guy is way less likely to:

-Beat the shit out of the woman

-Fuck anything in his sight that has a heartbeat

-Get sent to prison

There is likely some cultural pressures at play. During my lifetime I've seen the changes where divorce has become acceptable and the biggest change has been the acceptance of single mothers. I remember when young women were sent away to homes for unwed pregnant women and gave up their babies. One of my cousins recently found out that her mother had changed her birthdate because she was concieved before her father and mother were married. It was something to be ashamed of in the past but not so much today. Divorce was also something people were ashamed of that has become acceptable and almost expected today.

85a.png
she has dead eyes.

I like my odds then! 8 years going strong!

Lol worked for me, although it’s kind of a unicorn I stumbled onto.
Lol yeah I was anticipating your response when I wrote that. But everyone's situation is different. I was friends with my wife for a year prior to dating, and then we dated several years before marriage, and that shit was still a disaster.

Lol yeah I was anticipating your response when I wrote that. But everyone's situation is different. I was friends with my wife for a year prior to dating, and then we dated several years before marriage, and that shit was still a disaster.

I knew it was a bait post. Like dangling a carrot there. You know me......

Always gotta do the upkeep, ya know?

And yes, by upkeep I might mean sex.

I knew it was a bait post. Like dangling a carrot there. You know me......

Always gotta do the upkeep, ya know?

And yes, by upkeep I might mean sex.
Yeah it's weird how that varies. Ive had girlfriends where we would fight and then bang. My ex wife was definitely not into that lol.

<{hughesimpress}>

Yeah it's weird how that varies. Ive had girlfriends where we would fight and then bang. My ex wife was definitely not into that lol.

<{hughesimpress}>

Lol yeah but actually in all seriousness, I also mean keeping general passion, intimacy, communication, quality time doing fun outings and all that a part of your relationship. I know from experience if you don’t, shit goes south little by little.

Back