Divorce statistics

This is why I think even in this SJW world run by liberal snowflakes, Asians still get the shaft. Using a yellow figure? Really? It’s like everyone bitches and moans...blacks, gays, Hispanics, trans, women.....but Asians still get shafted and no one cares. Only thing could be worse if they just put slanted eyes on the figure.
I'm Asian and don't care and neither do most Asians I know. White people aren't literally white, (most) black people aren't literally black, and yellow people aren't literally yellow. It's more symbolism than anything. Brown people are actually brown though lol

I do agree with the rest of your post, however

This is why I think even in this SJW world run by liberal snowflakes, Asians still get the shaft. Using a yellow figure? Really? It’s like everyone bitches and moans...blacks, gays, Hispanics, trans, women.....but Asians still get shafted and no one cares. Only thing could be worse if they just put slanted eyes on the figure.

Lol well, Asians aren’t really yellow (especially SE Asians), black people aren’t really black, white people aren’t really white, and Natives aren’t really red. Not sure how you’d represent them then.

Edit: @Kazzy beat me to it.

You're literally the only one complaining about it, oddly enough. Did you miss the part where black people were also given literal black skin?

No one's making it a problem but you.

85a.png

Clean your g-ddamn nails dude! Jesus.

Cute girl though.

You're literally the only one complaining about it, oddly enough. Did you miss the part where black people were also given literal black skin?

No one's making it a problem but you.

Stop it alpha, there is no safe space here. You know it’s true, everyone has a voice but Asians are still free game. White people arent paper white either. But we are called white and black. Asians arent Called yellow. What if they made Native Americans red?

Stop it alpha, there is no safe space here. You know it’s true, everyone has a voice but Asians are still free game. White people arent paper white either. But we are called white and black. Asians arent Called yellow. What if they made Native Americans red?

How do you think the chart should have depicted every group so we'd recognize them?

How do you think the chart should have depicted every group so we'd recognize them?
How about put white, black, or Asian on them ffs? Lol....I’m not even Asian, nor do I get offended. But making Asian yellow is hysterically bad.

That, and the Asian guy is way less likely to:

-Beat the shit out of the woman

-Fuck anything in his sight that has a heartbeat

-Get sent to prison

Never been to Asia, I see lol.

-Living there for an extended period of time, I saw more than a handful of men publicly hit their wives/girlfriends during an argument, and also knew one woman personally who was regularly abused by her husband, who she eventually divorced. This was in both China and Philippines.

-In China it’s common practice for married men to go to brothels and have mistresses. I worked with people who when coming for business meetings would openly suggest going to pick up hookers. In both of the countries I mentioned “massage parlours” are everywhere, and men (both single and married) go to those places to get their dick wet.

-<Huh2> seriously?

How about put white, black, or Asian on them ffs? Lol....I’m not even Asian, nor do I get offended. But making Asian yellow is hysterically bad.

Black people shouldn’t be black on the chart then either cause they’re not black.

FYI, I’ve heard Asians in Asia refer to themselves as yellow. Not sure what you’re really having a problem with.

Black people shouldn’t be black on the chart then either cause they’re not black.

FYI, I’ve heard Asians in Asia refer to themselves as yellow. Not sure what you’re really having a problem with.
Ok I’ll drop it. I never have heard yellow as anything but derogatory, and having a Korean bust friend he would say the same but whatever.

Ok I’ll drop it. I never have heard yellow as anything but derogatory, and having a Korean bust friend he would say the same but whatever.

Hmmm. I’m not actually white either. I’m more beige. I should write to my congressman.

-Living there for an extended period of time, I saw more than a handful of men publicly hit their wives/girlfriends during an argument, and also knew one woman personally who was regularly abused by her husband, who she eventually divorced. This was in both China and Philippines.

-In China it’s common practice for married men to go to brothels and have mistresses. I worked with people who when coming for business meetings would openly suggest going to pick up hookers. In both of the countries I mentioned “massage parlours” are everywhere, and men (both single and married) go to those places to get their dick wet.

-<Huh2> seriously?
That dude is just being emotional. I'd say a black dude probably stole his girl or his crush in the past. Probably more than once

<JonesLaugh>

Hmmm. I’m not actually white either. I’m more beige. I should write to my congressman.

Neither am I. But I’m considered a white person. A black guy is considered a black guy. Go to a public place and point to an Asian and say “The yellow guy over there” and see how that flies. Truly I could care less, I just found it funny as hell.

Neither am I. But I’m considered a white person. A black guy is considered a black guy. Go to a public place and point to an Asian and say “The yellow guy over there” and see how that flies. Truly I could care less, I just found it funny as hell.

Lol yeah in English it sounds funny, but in China I heard Chinese people specifically refer to themselves as yellow skinned people, several times over the years.

I appreciate the edification.

I think the stats were from American families though.

-<Huh2> seriously?

You’re probably right.
Them dark skinned fellas are known to steal shit.
:D

That dude is just being emotional. I'd say a black dude probably stole his girl or his crush in the past. Probably more than once

<JonesLaugh>

For the yellows they probably think it's just cruel to leave someone with Jaundice.

Back