Divorce statistics

I swear there was a thread like a year ago where similar stats were posted and the white male with black female couple was more stable with fewer divorces that wmwf.

I swear there was a thread like a year ago where similar stats were posted and the white male with black female couple was more stable with fewer divorces that wmwf.
nelson-mandela_afp-photo-2.jpg

Asians can't divorce because they don't want to bring dishonor to their family

For the Chinese it’s not to the family, but more themselves losing face. And it’s particularly difficult for divorced Asian women to remarry. Seen as washed up, damaged goods.

Unless you desperately need tax breaks, there is no objective reason to get married today....
Well unless you're KFed fleecing Britney Spears, what a trailblazing pioneer

For the Chinese it’s not to the family, but more themselves losing face. And it’s particularly difficult for divorced Asian women to remarry. Seen as washed up, damaged goods.
It's actually hard for women to remarry in general, statistically they generally don't. Men are much more likely to remarry in aggregate.

Edit: Though I don't disagree that asian women may have a harder time of it among other asians atleast. Imo she'd have a decent shot at finding a white guy though, as she'd probably be tighter than the white divorcee's. Asian women are the most popular race to men according to Date o nomics...

Last edited:
Better have them sign a prenuptial
I told my X when we get married we will need prenup. I told her that way we know we are staying together because of love, not because one of us is worried about getting shafted in the divorce.

She gave me a funny look and was like "oh.....I just thought we would be together forever so I'm sad you even thought of that"

I could tell it kind of ruined the "romance" of marriage for her which is hilarious.

She dumped me a few years later. LOL

I told my X when we get married we will need prenup. I told her that way we know we are staying together because of love, not because one of us is worried about getting shafted in the divorce.

She gave me a funny look and was like "oh.....I just thought we would be together forever so I'm sad you even thought of that"

I could tell it kind of ruined the "romance" of marriage for her which is hilarious.

She dumped me a few years later. LOL

Smart man, I tell.ladies that right.off.the.bat

How come I saw no yellows and blacks mixed together? RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!

n8wmPZO.gif

You know what they say. Once you go black, you ain't welcome back.

This is why I think even in this SJW world run by liberal snowflakes, Asians still get the shaft. Using a yellow figure? Really? It’s like everyone bitches and moans...blacks, gays, Hispanics, trans, women.....but Asians still get shafted and no one cares. Only thing could be worse if they just put slanted eyes on the figure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back