• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disgruntled Naughty Dog ex Employee releases entire TLOU plot and cutscenes *Warning: Spoilers*

Joe risking his channel exposing the bullshit. He is PISSED

"trans community" = less than 1% of the population

That's who they catered TLOU to.

Not the gamers who actually buy their games and support their careers

...but trannies.
Just like anything else..they are NOT catering the game to trannies,but they are trying to impress the people who want diversity shoved down everyones throats. That is ALOT of people.

It makes noise,and top 10 lists "of all time" games that "have something to say" and are "brave"

Just like anything else..they are NOT catering the game to trannies,but they are trying to impress the people who want diversity shoved down everyones throats. That is ALOT of people.

Namely, video game reviews who are progressive more often than not.

They don't otherwise mention 'diversity' in most reviews, but when it fits their agenda they praise many aspects of the game that deserve criticism and give a higher score than what it deserves.

They don't otherwise mention 'diversity' in most reviews, but when it fits their agenda they praise many aspects of the game that deserve criticism and give a higher score than what it deserves.

And when it doesn't, a lot will point to the "problematic nature" of an element or two, and dock a point simply for not being up to their woke standards. I fucking laughed so hard at the the Gamespot review for "Yakuza 0", that just had to point out that women are treated like objects in the game, and that's wrong. This is a Japanese game where you play as a gangster.

"But why aren't the women treated with respect?"

LOL

And when it doesn't, a lot will point to the "problematic nature" of an element or two, and dock a point simply for not being up to their woke standards. I fucking laughed so hard at the the Gamespot review for "Yakuza 0", that just had to point out that women are treated like objects in the game, and that's wrong. This is a Japanese game where you play as a gangster.

LOL
I remember it being brought up that Reservoir dogs had no female characters.

So fuckin what? it doesnt need any!

I find it peculiar they used a golf club to kill Joel, with golf generally being looked at as the sport for well off white men

Last edited:

LOL

Pretty much.

Many of us are pissed off at development teams deliberately putting wokeness in video games, but a part of that blame should go to woke reviewers that penalize good games that don't have progressive agendas, and praise 'meh' games that do.

I can't name the reviewers, but in general many of the most highly praised games by I've played over the last few years have had progressive agendas.

They're going to become very apparent when TLoU2 comes out and if it's universally praised by reviewers working for websites and publications, but the independent reviewers on YouTube call the game out.

I can't name the reviewers, but in general many of the most highly praised games by I've played over the last few years have had progressive agendas.

I'd have to actually think about that. To be honest, I can't think of many games that were praised for it to such an extent, that it bumped a mediocre game up to a higher level. I can only think of a few that were torn down a bit, for being too "old fashioned", but I can't think of many objectively bad/mediocre games that were held up higher than they deserved simply for being woke. Although, my memory can be short with this kind of stuff.

Joe risking his channel exposing the bullshit. He is PISSED

I like and hate this guy. His reviews are always 20 min too long. I understand being creative and adding ones own spark to review other peoples work, but never forget why anyone would first join the discussion in the first place.

I'd have to actually think about that. To be honest, I can't think of many games that were praised for it to such an extent, that it bumped a mediocre game up to a higher level. I can only think of a few that were torn down a bit, for being too "old fashioned", but I can't think of many objectively bad/mediocre games that were held up higher than they deserved simply for being woke. Although, my memory can be short with this kind of stuff.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Good game for the three aspects it absolutely nailed... graphics, gameplay, and art direction.

But, in everything else, its extremely mediocre. Story, open world, mission design, characters, and voiceacting.

And, if you look closely at the story with which charcters are male, which are female, (especially in the 'end of the world' plotline that takes place in the past) and how many male characters are immediately infatuated with the main character you play as within first meeting her, there clearly are some gender themes within the story.

Overall, it's a 8/10 game at best.

This is why I like non linear RPGs. The more choices, the better.

LOL
Yakuza 0 was such a refreshing game to play. No progressive bullshit anywhere in sight. Just a bunch of badass dudes kicking the shit out of each other.

Thank God for Japanese game developers. Once they go woke, it's over.

Game "journalism" needs to die a painful death. It is poisoning the industry. All we need are game trailers and random neckbeards on youtube to review games on a technical level. Everything else is unnecessary.

And when it doesn't, a lot will point to the "problematic nature" of an element or two, and dock a point simply for not being up to their woke standards.
I'm convinced this is the reason why Days Gone got such poor reviews.

https://m.youtube.com/user/YongYea/videos

YongYea just uploaded a new video about the reports NaughtyDog was victim of a server hack.

Based on all the facts, it seems like a convincing argument it was not a disgruntled employee that leaked for footage of the cutscenes.

LOL
Pretty sure that was their GTA V review as well which caused a ton of backlash which was ironically enough, reviewed by a tranny.

Back