• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disgruntled Naughty Dog ex Employee releases entire TLOU plot and cutscenes *Warning: Spoilers*

TribalDrumz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Wow those spoilers ........ some angry ND employee leaked it all. Stay clear or watch it . You may want to ...

Wow those spoilers ........ some angry ND employee leaked it all. Stay clear or watch it . You may want to ...

DM me, please.

Edit - Rather than read what someone who claims to have watched the leaked videos, I did some digging and found them myself.

They're not on YouTube. They're striking them down and handing out strikes against the uploaders for copyrighted material.

Last edited:
This is why you pay your employees
You have everything to lose, they have nothing to lose

It is almost as if leftits get pleasure from destroying everything that is good, beautiful and pure.

Well, for those who consider TLoU one of the greatest games ever and was greatly looking forward to the sequel...

...Congratulations, you just got the zombie apocalypse version of The Last Jedi/Game of Thrones Season 8.

And if the video links are taken down, this is where I saw some decent-quality videos of some cutscenes & gameplay -

Well, for those who consider TLoU one of the greatest games ever and was greatly looking forward to the sequel...

...Congratulations, you just got the zombie apocalypse version of The Last Jedi/Game of Thrones Season 8.

And if the video links are taken down, this is where I saw some decent-quality videos of some cutscenes & gameplay -

My friend, perhaps now you understand my bitter protest when they announced a sequel to the game with the perfect ending.

giphy.gif

960x0.jpg

The entire plot + few cut sceans were leaked overnight by some disgruntled employee. I had to check it out and the shit is depressing and fuck lol

Last edited:
My friend, perhaps now you understand my bitter protest when they announced a sequel to the game with the perfect ending.

giphy.gif

And my friend, I mostly agreed.

TLoU's story was 99.9% perfect. How the hell could they top that?

But I somewhat got my hopes up, which was still quite low, with the story and gameplay trailers.

Then... in the last few months, the "fans should keep an open mind" quote and the highly-probable rumors of the antagonists being a religous homophobic cult? At that point my expectations hit rock bottom.

That quote and rumor were like like the announcement that Game of Thrones's final two seasons were going to be a combined 13 episodes.

"Yep, this is going to suck."

But... I didn't expect it to be an epic bomb like The Last Jedi and Game of Thrones Seasons 7 & 8.

Its pretty rare for Yongyea to upload a video in the morning.

And he lives in Los Angeles, so imagine how huge this is for him to make a video and upload it before 7am.

Given the huge success of the first game, this isn't surprising.

Only question is if it'll continue the story of Joel and Ellie. It ended on a perfect note, being ambiguous, I'm actually hoping they don't.

My quote from June 29th 2015 (when TLoU2 was unofficially announced) has aged perfectly.

I’m not reading any spoilers (I haven’t even played the first game) but what’s more interesting to me is a former employee doing this. You’ve got to think they know exactly who this was and will absolutely annihilate this guy in court, as well as try to get him blackballed in the industry.

Well, if it's legit and if they find out who it was, that person be fucked. Those NDA's are no joke.

I’m not reading any spoilers (I haven’t even played the first game) but what’s more interesting to me is a former employee doing this. You’ve got to think they know exactly who this was and will absolutely annihilate this guy in court, as well as try to get him blackballed in the industry.

It will be a very daunting task for any investigators to narrow it down to find exactly who is responsible.

*Hundreds of employees currently work for NaughtyDog, and probably a over a hundred that was working for them when production began to when development was finished, this also includes playtesters.
*Investigators would have to find out when the cutscenes that were leaked were completed, cross-reference that with the amount of current and former employees that had access to it.
*Same with the gameplay footage... at what point was the gameplay that far along in development along with the cutscenes?
*And the whole 'former employee with a pay dispute' story is probably speculation based on recent stories about NaughtyDog's pressure during crunch and how they were denying paychecks for leaving employees that wouldn't sign an NDAs*
[It could have been a current employee.]
*BUT... IF the leaker is a former employee with a pay dispute they royally fucked themselves over, because it'll be very easy to track them down. Cross-reference all the information mentioned above with whoever didn't sign the NDA, or objected to signing the NDA, or refused to sign the DNA and hadn't been paid their last paycheck. That should narrow it down to just a few suspects, if not one.

If it matters, if they somehow try to find the source of the leaks via the internet, the leaker probably wasn't so stupid to upload the videos from their own naked internet connection - they probably was at least smart enough to use a VPN.

Anyway, I'm just spitballing.

"well as try to get him blackballed in the industry"

Try to?

There's been blackballings from the industry for things a million times smaller this.

This is a bomb being dropped on one of the biggest releases of the year, weeks or months before its actual release.

This is like if 'Luke Skywalker Dies At The End' was leaked two months before The Last Jedi was released.

Or

'Bran is the king at the end of Game of Thrones.'

They made the main character a lesbian. I have nothing else to say.

Back