• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disgruntled Naughty Dog ex Employee releases entire TLOU plot and cutscenes *Warning: Spoilers*

Pretty sure that was their GTA V review as well which caused a ton of backlash which was ironically enough, reviewed by a tranny.

i was actually going to to say this...

but yeah. what really kicked gamergate into a frenzy/mainstream was the gta5 review from gamespot where points were deducted for misogyny, and the review itself was just a big soapbox for sjw bullshit.

days gone i believe sits in the low to mid 70s on metacritic, not that really matters to me, but it had a few poor reviews largely politically motivated. game was awesome, and if i didnt have a backlog of other stuff id run it back on the newer difficulties. i actually thought about giving it another run last week but i decided to start witcher 3

It did? Loved the fuck out of that 1. Completed it 2x.

To be fair, it didn't receive "poor" reviews. Just average ones. Most of the complaints I read were about the uneven pacing. I don't recall much emphasis on the story or characters, just that it's ambition didn't live up to the hype.

Love that it's getting so many manbaby panties twisted. All the rage and anger because of a fucking video game. Keep crying all you twisted little incel cretins.

I hated 85% of TLOU. Naughty Dog games are too linear and too much watching and not playing for me.

Game "journalism" needs to die a painful death. It is poisoning the industry. All we need are game trailers and random neckbeards on youtube to review games on a technical level. Everything else is unnecessary.

This.

Joe risking his channel exposing the bullshit. He is PISSED

To this day I still have no idea why Angry Joe is so popular. He says nothing insightful, he isnt witty or funny, and he just whines about everything.

To this day I still have no idea why Angry Joe is so popular. He says nothing insightful, he isnt witty or funny, and he just whines about everything.

He used to make good game reviews when he started many years back

Nowadays hes lazy and he sucks

Love that it's getting so many manbaby panties twisted. All the rage and anger because of a fucking video game. Keep crying all you twisted little incel cretins.

I hated 85% of TLOU. Naughty Dog games are too linear and too much watching and not playing for me.
So basically all of David Cage's games except for Omikron: The Nomad Soul and all Metal Gear Solids except the first.
I personally havent bothered with a Naughty Dog game since Crash Team Racing.

- He posted this on a video game forum, completely un-selfaware of his irony.

Haven't read the spoilers but lemme guess;

Ellie is lesbian and there's enemies who are homophobic / fascist / racist?
That should be triggering for the gaming community as far as I know it, lol

Last edited:
days gone i believe sits in the low to mid 70s on metacritic, not that really matters to me, but it had a few poor reviews largely politically motivated. game was awesome, and if i didnt have a backlog of other stuff id run it back on the newer difficulties. i actually thought about giving it another run last week but i decided to start witcher 3

Are you saying there shouldn't be political aspect in reviews? In that case you couldn't give Wolfenstein: Young Blood, The Last Jedi etc. a bad review because your criticism would be towards the politics involved.

Haven't read the spoilers but lemme guess;

Ellie is lesbian and there's enemies who are homophobic / fascist / racist?
That should be triggering for the gaming community as far as I know it, lol

Its far worse

"You're an incel if you don't like trannies."

Are you saying there shouldn't be political aspect in reviews? In that case you couldn't give Wolfenstein: Young Blood, The Last Jedi etc. a bad review because your criticism would be towards the politics involved.
There is nothing political about wolfenstein or star wars unless you support nazis or sith empires

Last edited:

I was dissapointed that he wasnt really that angry enough.

Even the AVGM gets more pissed off,and thats like a scripted show.

Calling yourself angry,I expect Lewis Black or some shit at least.

Back