• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disgruntled Naughty Dog ex Employee releases entire TLOU plot and cutscenes *Warning: Spoilers*

They've supposedly identified the leaker. And they are not part of Sony or Naughty Dog apparently

Well, it's either a very sophisticated hacker, or somebody leaked it to them from within.

Well, all of this is fucking disheartening, to say the least. Though this won’t be the last time this kind of shit will happen. Damn

I've been doing some thinking about TLoU2 and based on what we now know about the game there's a way they COULD have pulled this off - possibly - if they made some changes early in development.

First, NaughtyDog should have said the game would have been about separate characters from Joel and Ellie.

The game could be about Abbie growing up after the murder of her father by Joel, surviving with the fireflies against an antagonist group in Idaho. It would have developed her as a sympathetic character, as well as the surviving fireflies, similar to how Joel/Ellie developed in TLoU.

Something like Abbie pretends everyone she kills is who murdered her father, and she's clearly on a self-destructive route to get herself killed when there's many people who rely on her. She realizes this, comes around to forgive and heal from her trauma.... and... not quite as sequel bait but a clear message to fans about what TLoU3 will be about - Abbie finds out about Joel/Ellie and where they are, implying she's going back to what she was and seek revenge.

Yeah, I'm just spitballing, and it sounds horrible on paper, but keep in mind a paragraph summary of the plot of TLoU sounds horrible and unoriginal too, its all about the additional characters, events, dialogue, and execution.

But, lets just say that hypothetical sequel is nearly as good as the original, people love Abbie nearly as much as Ellie (possible, if she doesn't look like a tranny), everyone would be hyped to see a third game that is a confrontation between the loved characters of the first game, and the loved characters of the second game.

"trans community" = less than 1% of the population

That's who they catered TLOU to.

Not the gamers who actually buy their games and support their careers

...but trannies.

I don't even get pissed off at this stuff anymore. Hollywood/Entertainment industry is so completely out of touch with America that it borderlines on surreal. It's been shown time and time again that pandering to extreme SJW's doesn't even draw. Yet, everytime even when they face backlash they just double down.

Naughty Dog VP And The Last of Us Part II Director Neil Druckmann Previously Fired A “Sexist Focus Tester”

Druckmann responded, “When I’m introducing and describing a new character to our lead character concept artist, constantly she will ask, “What if it was a girl?” And I’m like, Oh, I didn’t think about that. Let me think, does that affect or change anything? No? Cool, that’s different. Yeah, let’s do it.”

He added, “Initially, in the epilogue, it was Nate’s son. Something similar happened with the mansion they go into. That was an old English guy’s house. She asked, Well, what if it was a woman?”
This guy is crazy.

“When I’m introducing and describing a new character to our lead character concept artist, constantly she will ask, “What if it was a girl?”

Last edited:
"trans community" = less than 1% of the population

That's who they catered TLOU to.

Not the gamers who actually buy their games and support their careers

...but trannies.

I recall a while ago there were stories about how Dead or Alive 6 is offering THOUSANDS of dollars of DLC costumes for their characters.

Its getting ridiculous how a Japanese gaming company is charging money for different clothes for their virtual characters, for their mostly-Japanese male fanbase.

Virtual clothes that cost more than real clothes.

But, on the other hand, they know what their customers want and are giving it to them, at least. Gotta give them that. They're not shoveling in transgendered characters into their franchise (TLOU), or covering them up (Mortal Kombat), or making them lesbians.

denzel-washington-training-day-boom-reaction-Denzel-1384336932f.gif

Abby looin like overeem

PABq3z5.png

Last edited:
Love this guy's channel. This is an excellent breakdown of this situation and why Neil Cuckmann is a total fraud.

Anita Sarkeesian -
*I've poisoned franchises you love with progressivism.
*Why do you care so much?
*I'm been dealing with your caring for 8 years.

If she was just a troll, she'd be entertaining.

They've supposedly identified the leaker. And they are not part of Sony or Naughty Dog apparently

Saw a video about it, and I'm not buying it... yet.

Supposedly it was a 'contractor,' but with games this huge with teams as large as NaughtyDog's, what role could a contractor fulfill that everyone at NaughtyDog would in inept?

And exactly how did they find the leaker? No info provided on that. No one has been publicly identified as the leaker, and NaughtyDog and Sony would love to make a very public example of that person.

This could just be PR for Sony and NaughtyDog's to tell their employees to relax, to avoid a witch hunt for a witch that exists but they can't find.

But... if that leaker wasn't a contractor, that could give the actual leaker confirmation his trail is cold, and they can't find him.

So... why not leak even more? Possibly the entire game? Or just all the cutscenes?

Before anyone responds, just reminding you I said at the beginning of the post 'I'm not buying it, yet.'

Again. Outlast 2 had a tranny antagonist but it wasnt poorly done or shoehorned in. There can be inclusivity without supremacy.

Back