• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disgruntled Naughty Dog ex Employee releases entire TLOU plot and cutscenes *Warning: Spoilers*

Additional leaked footage -

*Clip of Joel's death.
*Gameplay of Abbie/Ellie's fight scene at the end.

I can't believe how badly they fucked this up.

6b68961342415034.gif

The only straight character gets his head caved in by a tranny two hours into the game. This game is gayer than AIDS.

Thats not gay thats alpha as fuck .. cant wait,,

The gruesome murder of Joel really gives you a glimpse into the mind of the average leftist.

lol @ Joel “deserving better.” Dude was a murderous psycho.

Damn, they even got a latino spitting on Joel.

Game is blatantly anti-white.
What an awful take. Yeah I'm sure it had to do with him being white and nothing to do with Joel killing people. Maybe you were joking though. Not sure about anything in 2020

What an awful take. Yeah I'm sure it had to do with him being white and nothing to do with Joel killing people. Maybe you were joking though. Not sure about anything in 2020
You did not even comprehend what I said. I did not say they killed him for being white. I pointed out that he was spit on by a latino. That is by design, just like it's by design that all of the villains are white.

lol @ Joel “deserving better.” Dude was a murderous psycho.
Beyond that, I'll quote William Munny, "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."
Stories shouldn't be limited to characters getting happy/awful endings based on what they deserve. It's trite.

Although it wouldn't surprise me if Joel's "whiteness" plays a part in his demise. The game went full woke, so anything is possible. They'll probably say something to Joel like "you thought you could get away with murder because of your white privilege" or something along those lines.

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the Seraphites wear red MAGA hats.

It wouldn't surprise me if I said it wouldn't surprise me.

Everything I've heard and read about this game makes me sad, since the first game was really really good.

Beyond that, I'll quote William Munny, "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."
Stories shouldn't be limited to characters getting happy/awful endings based on what they deserve. It's trite.

While I won't take issue with people not liking a character death, it is funny listening to people act like it's the death of a hero. Joel's character is an anti-hero, with healthy doses of shades of grey, and his death at the hands of someone he hurt along his path of destruction/survival is a natural end for his character. I don't see what so controversial about it.

Now, if they lay it on thick, like Joel gets lectured about being a privileged straight white male before he gets it, then I'll see the complaints about it being more agenda driven. As for the decision to kill them off though, I think it's fine and fits within that world. Given the complaints about every little plot point, I have to wonder what people were expecting in the first place. I get the SJW shit, but the general nature of the story and what they're trying to say about that dog eat dog world, is fairly standard stuff. I don't see the controversy in how it ultimately plays out. Gotta wonder if it was just another Joel-like dude doing the killing, and not some butch female, if there would be any controversy at all over that.

While I won't take issue with people not liking a character death, it is funny listening to people act like it's the death of a hero. Joel's character is an anti-hero, with healthy doses of shades of grey, and his death at the hands of someone he hurt along his path of destruction/survival is a natural end for his character. I don't see what so controversial about it.

Now, if they lay it on thick, like Joel gets lectured about being a privileged straight white male before he gets it, then I'll see the complaints about it being more agenda driven. As for the decision to kill them off though, I think it's fine and fits within that world. Given the complaints about every little plot point, I have to wonder what people were expecting in the first place. I get the SJW shit, but the general nature of the story and what they're trying to say about that dog eat dog world, is fairly standard stuff. I don't see the controversy in how it ultimately plays out. Gotta wonder if it was just another Joel-like dude doing the killing, and not some butch female, if there would be any controversy at all over that.
That would suck, personally, because it would be just as lame as any other story where the character's fate is tied to being "moral." The more interesting parts of a story are how the dynamics of a conflict play out.

The SJW stuff is a wash for me. I think Druckman is wrong to say that diversity is as important as gameplay, but I don't care about maintaining the status quo either. I remember playing Infamous 2 (I think) and ME2 around the same time (which is I believe around when that meme of the standard video game protagonist got plastered all over the internet), and thinking that playing another brown-haired dude with a buzz cut was pretty boring. At least in ME you could make your own Shepard so it didn't really matter. So I welcome new types of characters, but I also agree that introducing such characters in a way that is too focused on the writer's perception of society's ills can easily get in the way of a good narrative.

The Mexican guy who spits on Joel was probably an 'undocumented immigrant' before everything went to shit. He'll say something like, "in this world, no one is illegal."

Fuck, the more I think about this, the more I want to play it just for the jokes. We are only scratching the surface with these bullet point spoilers. There's gotta be HOURS of woke dialogue in this game we still have yet to uncover.

Maybe I'll watch a playthrough on Youtube. I'll have a few laughs and save my money for a game that doesn't hate white people.

Last edited:
They've supposedly identified the leaker. And they are not part of Sony or Naughty Dog apparently

Back