Media Dillon Danis looking to help another bullied child

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. The guy still has a hard life regardless.

Even if the guy was an actor Dillon Danis trying to help him was everything❤. More of these athletes should help kids who are getting bullied.

I knew it was bullshit as soon as it came out. The vast majority of these viral sympathy stories are bullshit period or leave out vital information.

Since the story is so big now, where is the confirmation of the bullying? Look into their history and you'll find acting/hustles galore.

There's a sucker born every minute. Never promote a viral story like this until proper research has been done.

Yeah, you jumped hook Line and sinker for the bullshit claim in the OP, and you're calling everyone else the sucker?

There has been zero evidence presented that he's a child actor.

You sound like one of those crazy edgelord conspiracy guys. Ever heard of a thing called ockhams razor? Try engaging your brain sometime before coming out with such stupid shit

This goblin was selling wolf tickets abd you bought them all up

He is flexing with the donation money <45>

Filming your child while he says he wants to be killed is rather strange.

Filming your child while he says he wants to be killed is rather strange.
Exactly, why would any parent keep sending their child to that school. She is either a terrible mom or an exploiter.

Take offence or not bro, what’s so hard to understand??

this kid clearly can not. Due to mental and physical capacities. And he is getting bullied into thinking suicide is the best way out when he is only fucking NINE years old. How did you feel at nine? I certainly didn’t feel this way. But I didn’t have mental or physical deformities either.

What’s so fucking hard for you to understand??
I was agreeing with you. I was pointing out how Australia’s mentality towards racism is to tell the victim not to take offence. Even though it’s offensive and instilling racism into our society. Relax brother

Yeah, you jumped hook Line and sinker for the bullshit claim in the OP, and you're calling everyone else the sucker?

There has been zero evidence presented that he's a child actor.

You sound like one of those crazy edgelord conspiracy guys. Ever heard of a thing called ockhams razor? Try engaging your brain sometime before coming out with such stupid shit

I mean, here's his Starnow profile:

https://www.starnow.com.au/quadenbayles

Hi I'm Quaden, I'm 8 years old and I'm one of only a few Aboriginal boys born with achondroplasia dwarfism. I'm currently based in Brisbane but often travelling. I love sports, animals, food, family and fashion. I have a big social media following for my bright and bubbly personality because I love making people laugh. I embrace my uniqueness and inspire people to be happy and appreciate the simple things in life. I have a photographic memory great for memorising lines and I love being in front of the camera. You can watch my documentary and other tv appearances in the video links and please feel free to follow my journey on my social media pages in links below. "Quaden - A superstar in the making! A natural born entertainer with a big bright future ahead". NITV
4298253_8905271.jpg

so many people got conned again smh

always so quick to fall in the emotion trap

Even if the guy was an actor Dillon Danis trying to help him was everything❤. More of these athletes should help kids who are getting bullied.
I’m not a pro fighter but if anyone needs me to smack down some 9 year olds. I’m always keen to be a hero

I mean, here's his Starnow profile:

https://www.starnow.com.au/quadenbayles

Hi I'm Quaden, I'm 8 years old and I'm one of only a few Aboriginal boys born with achondroplasia dwarfism. I'm currently based in Brisbane but often travelling. I love sports, animals, food, family and fashion. I have a big social media following for my bright and bubbly personality because I love making people laugh. I embrace my uniqueness and inspire people to be happy and appreciate the simple things in life. I have a photographic memory great for memorising lines and I love being in front of the camera. You can watch my documentary and other tv appearances in the video links and please feel free to follow my journey on my social media pages in links below. "Quaden - A superstar in the making! A natural born entertainer with a big bright future ahead". NITV
4298253_8905271.jpg

Many of this kids peers (internationally) are making so called careers in the social media world so its likely his family is trying to encourage him to believe his dwarfism isn't an insurmountable obstacle in life. Sounds like some little kid with challenges whose family is trying to keep him looking for positive things in life. btw, I didn't see anything that proved he was 18. It was probably this link you posted that ended up on 4chan and made him a target

The biggest tragedy here is the skepticism that society has imparted on us through false victim exploitation.

Whether it’s this kid or Jussie Smollett, these orchestrated publicity stunts are going to make people hesitate whenever true victimization occurs.

And that is unbelievably tragic.

Check Twitter #QuadenBayles lots of discussion there

Back