Media Dillon Danis looking to help another bullied child

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Heartbreaking video really. Just a 9 year old kid.

I hope this child's story encourages parents to pay more attention to their children.

Heartbreaking video. Let me post it on instagram so people forget that i'm a douchebag and i get some fans.

Typical bullying builds character and is a part of growing up. Obviously there is a limit to that shit, and by no means should anyone be making fun of a kid with obvious disabilities. That’s not bullying , that’s just being a piece of fucking shit.

talk is cheap

wilder went to LA and beat the crap out of an Internet toll … just to teach him a lesson.

still sorry for the 9 year old kid.

Poor disabled kid, damn! Only 9 years and already this depressed.

If Dillon Danis went and roughed up Fabio, he would become a star. Oh, the drama.

Typical bullying builds character and is a part of growing up. Obviously there is a limit to that shit, and by no means should anyone be making fun of a kid with obvious disabilities. That’s not bullying , that’s just being a piece of fucking shit.

bullying should not be a part of growing up...bullying causes kids to shoot up schools and malls...the moment some kid bullies another, that kid should be expelled from school and his parents brought in to the police station...and told, one more time, you child will be arrested...that's how it should be...luckily, bullying isn't really tolerated much anymore...

He's to small for a 9 years old. Obviously he's physical disabled and what a piece of shit his parents are and all the adults at his school who don't give a shit about it. I would like to know who his parents are probably drug addicts and where the fuck is that school at.

Yes kids can be evil but 9 years old kids are not mature and many are incapable of realizing the harm. Adults are the ones to blame

That’s sad... it’s a cold world.

bullying should not be a part of growing up...bullying causes kids to shoot up schools and malls...the moment some kid bullies another, that kid should be expelled from school and his parents brought in to the police station...and told, one more time, you child will be arrested...that's how it should be...luckily, bullying isn't really tolerated much anymore...

Agree with everything but the last sentence.

Go to Worldstar or Flyheight and tell me bullying isn't tolerated. There is videos of it posted daily, schools are afraid to do anything, lest the parents sue them or cry whatever FOTM term will get them attention and sympathy.

Why is that kids parents recording it SMH.

Dilion said he would do anything for this kid and yet all he does is post videos on his IG. What a brave hero.

Danis Bless.
giphy.gif

What kind of piece of shit bullies a disabled kid ? And those kids are just a reflection of their shit parents. If my kid did that, i'd discipline the fuck out of him.

Agree with everything but the last sentence.

Go to Worldstar or Flyheight and tell me bullying isn't tolerated. There is videos of it posted daily, schools are afraid to do anything, lest the parents sue them or cry whatever FOTM term will get them attention and sympathy.

I know it still goes on...but if you complain to someone in your school...there are many more things that can be done...when i went to school, nothing was done..then again, i never went to anyone either...

Im gonna teach my kids teh jab

Like in DR, dumb kid says anything, punch them in the face. Ask questions later

Back