Media Dillon Danis looking to help another bullied child

I'm not saying you're full of shit but what does your video prove? Is there audio i'm supposed to be hearing?

His mom has been exploiting him for money on TV and internet for several years.

What a mentally ill post. We should be bullying the OP

Pretty pathetic tbh. But there are many, many scum just like the OP in this world, and there's not much we can do about it without going to prison.

Yeah I'm sure the aborigine dwarf kid will have an easy life of not being made fun of, bullied, completely shunned by women, never fully respected as a man, etc.

I'm sure it wouldn't be painful beyond imagination to walk in those shoes.

But yes his mom seems to be exploiting the situation.

....how the fuck do you get child actor from that video?

I'm aussie....if this was legit it would be everywhere down here.

Hope he makes a ton more money. Life is probably very hard and will always be for him.

I saw some random click bait about dwarf comedian Brad Williams doing something for this kid, and it took like 700 clicks before I could actual find a link to the video .... it seemed like quite a bit of fuckery was going on in it .....

Dumb post, anyway Bullies are a direct result of shitty parenting...but then agian when you meet the parents of bullies they are typically complete fucking morons or assholes...the cycle just never ends.

The kid with Dwarfism who “got bullied” is actually a child actor who made £150,000 from donations and is managed by his mother.

https://preview.redd.it/a86qi0cslai41.gif?format=mp4&s=54074a35380be8458a842e28923e94824d4aa846

You are still a piece of shit Dillon

C35NmBm.gif

So your evidence is him in a video with nice sneakers on? Where's the child actor links and proof? So many worthless members here.

If you just claimed this kid was a child actor with zero evidence....I have to say: his body may be afflicted by dwarfism, but at least he can be proud his brain is normal-sized, unlike yours.

He probably is a child actor, being a dwarf and all, there's lots of money to be made.

Having said that, if the kid was faking the distress he was showing, and isn't really being bullied, then he's a better actor than Laurence Olivier.

Poor little fucker...

Last edited:
Why does everything on the internet end up here ? So what if Dannis posted about it ? This has nothing to do with anything, keep your viral video discussion to the YouTube comment section

I knew it was bullshit as soon as it came out. The vast majority of these viral sympathy stories are bullshit period or leave out vital information.

Since the story is so big now, where is the confirmation of the bullying? Look into their history and you'll find acting/hustles galore.

There's a sucker born every minute. Never promote a viral story like this until proper research has been done.

Back